Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Miyuki X Juliana

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Hi!

message 2: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) hello^^

message 3: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments What kind of rp do you like?

message 4: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) Paranormal..romance.

message 5: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay! Boy or girl? I don't care.

message 6: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) girl^^

message 7: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay...can the boy be human? And what about there age? College? Highschool?

message 8: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) yes. College

message 9: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay! So charries? I guess we can both make ours at the same time.

message 10: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) okey.

message 11: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments :)

message 12: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) Still looking for a pic...

message 13: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) First name: Aurora
Middle/Nickname: Rose
Last Name: Willows

Age you look: 20
Date of Birth: Dec. 21
Place of Birth: Japan

Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_ima...
Hair Color: Silver white. Gets grayer towards the tip.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 134lbs
Eye Color: golden

Personality: Aurora is kind once you get to know her. Before you become her friend, she is shy and dosent talk much. While in the process of becoming your friend, she can get a little bossy and manipulating, tho it isnt in purpose. When u are finally her friend, she trusts u with her life, and likes to help out.

Markings: Scar from her right shoulder to her stomach.
Dislikes: sunlight, sadness

Other: Fave color is teal.

message 14: by Juliana (last edited Mar 22, 2013 06:10PM) (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Name: David Young
Nick Name: Davy
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes.
Six foot exactly,
150 pure muscle

Personality: David is the outgoing type, not afraid to get into someone's business, even when they ask not to. He is a total flirt and a party boy. Sometimes, when he is at parties, he disappears for about thirty minutes, and comes back blushing. He loves to make people mad, but only just messing around.
History: In high school, his dad left him and he turned into a druggy. His mom tried everything on him, therapy, but that didn't work. So she gave up, but never thought he was going to get better. In fact, he has gone to the hospital countless times. Until he met a girl that saved his life. He loved her, but she moved, and he is heart broken
Family:
-Harper Young
Pets:
Doesn't like them
Other: He is a ladies man.

message 15: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) no pic?

message 16: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments I did....hold on.

message 17: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) He's hawt xD

message 18: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments

message 19: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Plenty more where that came from...Do you want to start?

message 20: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) I am totally drooling over himm :P

message 21: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) Sure

message 22: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) Aurora walks around the dark city looking for someone to feed on. College was exhausting and she needs to feed on more humans to keep her energized.

message 23: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments David walks with purpose around the city, happy that he was going to go to a party soon.

message 24: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) Seeing a shadow, Aurora licked her lips. Dinner...wait no...midnight snack she thought.

message 25: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments David walks with a smile, playing with his keys. He looks around, seeing no one. He was worried, but he would fight anyone off.

message 26: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) She pounces on him, sinking her sharp fangs into his neck.

message 27: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He collapses on the ground, trying to figure out who was on him. "Get off!"

message 28: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) She ignored him and drinks his blood. yummy she thought.

message 29: by Juliana (last edited Mar 22, 2013 06:27PM) (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He cries out and says, "Please! I don't want to die." A rip was on his shirt and he took his shirt off.

message 30: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) She took her fangs out, "Calm down. ur not gonna die.." she mumbles.

message 31: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He looks at her and says, "Really? You are not going to kill me?" (view spoiler)

message 32: by Miyuki (last edited Mar 22, 2013 06:35PM) (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) "No. i just want your blood" she says wiping her chin.

((*drools*))

message 33: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He nods and said, "Why?"

message 34: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) "i need blood to survive" she told him.

message 35: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments David nods slowly, feeling a little dizzy. "Are you done? I have a party to go to." He looks up at her and says, "You are cute...." He really wasn't that scared, he knew that she was different. He liked it though, she wasn't afraid to be who she was, a vampire, and maybe he thought that she kind of liked him to, because who wouldn't like him? He was kind of an air head, but a really nice guy. Rich, yes, and nice.

message 36: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) "you shouldnt go" Aurora advised getting off him reluctantly, "i drank to much"

message 37: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments David nods and gets up, almost falling down. "I think you were right." He smiles at her and puts an arm around her waist, "Can you take me somewhere?"

message 38: by Miyuki (last edited Mar 23, 2013 10:10AM) (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) "Where do you wanna go?" she asks wondering why he wasnt running away. All of her victims ran away from her after she finished feeding them.

message 39: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He would have run away, if it wasn't for the fact that he can't run. He was to dizzy and said, "A hotel? I have money."

message 40: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) "A hotel sounds nice" she says scanning the area, "I think i passed one a couple blocks back" she looks at him, "Sure you can walk that far?"

message 41: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments David looks at her and said, "I'll try." He walks with a limp, trying to keep pace.

message 42: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) She walks ahead, occasionally checking back on him to make sure he didnt fall or pass out. Finally they reached the hotel, "This place looks...expensive"

message 43: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He grabbed his wallet, "There is six hundred dollars in there."

message 44: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) She raised an eyebrow, "Youre quite rich" she commented.

message 45: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments He nods and says, "Hurry."

message 46: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) She walks in with him and walks to the registration desk.

message 47: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments The lady at the desk was filing her nails. "How may I help you?"

David looked dead, he was slumping his head.

message 48: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) "I would like to..um..have a room for the night?" she asks. She never stayed at a hotel before so she was kinda clueless.

message 49: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments The lady nodded and said, "For two?"

message 50: by Miyuki (new)

Miyuki (miyuki2) She glanced at David who looks practically dead, and nodded, "For 2"

« previous 1 3