Fairy Tales- Or Not discussion

Fairy Tale Land RP > Elle's Home

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sol (last edited Mar 23, 2013 12:56PM) (new)

sol Elle's house.
(Getting ready for the day, meals, etc.)

message 2: by sol (new)

sol Elle: I continue the walk, right now, I'm i the field, near the forest and my home. When I get there, I open the back door and call for Christina.

message 3: by sol (new)

sol Elle: "You look like you've been kissed, Ella-Lillian." She used my name nastily. "I haven't, and I have found you shawl," I hand it to her. "Where's mother?" I ask. "In the parlor, waiting for you," Eliza says, as she appears next to her sister. "Alright, well, I'll see you all at dinner. I head toward the parlor, without looking back.

message 4: by sol (new)

sol Elle: "Hello, mother," I say, closing the parlor door behind me. "Ella-Lillian." She says crossly. "Your sisters, they tell me you have been to the Forest?" Oh no... "Well, Christina wanted me to find something for her,"

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Elle's mother? Idk: "that is entirely unacceptable. You shouldn't be going into the forest alone, I don't care the reasons."

message 6: by sol (new)

sol ((be super bitchy. You can name her. This is the evil stepmother.))
Elle: "I'm sorry, mother, but I must do what I'm told. I cannot disobey my sisters, or yourself. That is what you've told me."

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Cassandra: "I have also told you not to go into the forest, have I not?"

message 8: by sol (new)

sol Elle: "And why ever not? It is not nearly as dangerous as the Shady Forest!"

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Cassandra: "I don't care! It's still dangerous, and you will do as I tell you!"
((And I'm off. Ttyl))

message 10: by sol (new)

sol ((night))
Elle: "I am sorry for disobeying you mother."

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Cassandra: "you should be. And I'm doubling- no, tripling your chores as punishment."

message 12: by sol (new)

sol Elle: "Oh, please no, mother. You follow if the ball right?"

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Cassandra: "if you can finish your chores before the ball, you may go. But my word is final. Triple your chores. I want every floor, window, and mirror in this house sparkling."

message 14: by sol (new)

sol Elle: "Now! It's so late. I'm exhausted."

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Cassandra: "fine. You start first thing in the morning."

message 16: by sol (new)

sol Elle: "Of course. Goodnight, mother!"
((When is the ball? Tomorrow?))

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Um, okay. Do you wanna rp with azalea and Alexandra?))
Cassandra: "good night."

message 18: by sol (new)

sol ((Kk. Unless you wanna make a Peter Pan charrie. Which would be cool...))

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Tinker bell!))

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma ((But I hate creating charries on my phone.))

message 21: by sol (new)

sol ((Yes!! We can have her and oliver rping))

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Fine. Tell Mpiggy.))

message 23: by sol (new)

sol Elle: I head up to the attic and look in my mirror. My clothing was worn, and ugly. They were peasants clothing. Rags. I look over to Mary, a mouse that lives up here. "I met the prince today." Mary chatters. "Yes. In these clothes." Mary shakes her head in disapproval, and I get ready for bed.

message 24: by sol (new)

sol **********MORNING!! DAY OF BALL (I think)************

message 25: by sol (new)

sol Elle: I stretch and get out of bed, and go to my window. Annabelle, as always, is perched on the sill. I open it, and she hops in. "Good morning,"

message 26: by sol (new)

sol Elle: She chirps, and I whistle. She chirps a string of notes, and I sing it back to her.

message 27: by sol (new)

sol Elle: After singing with Annabelle, I get ready for the day, and start my chores. No one else is home. Should I go? To the forest? I will.
***********ENCHANTED FOREST***********