Gillifans discussion

Tantrums

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Feel free to have your tantrums here.

Mine goes something like this:

FFS people, we reached agreement that we needed a 'tantrums' thread, and who could be bothered to set one up? Yeah, just me. Seriously, do I have to do everything around here? {Danni flounces off into the xmas summer house to dust her baubles with her Swiffer}

message 2: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Get back here right now young lady. I ( Shane) will not stand for this sort of petty childish behaviour, I get enough from a certain young houseboy. You want to have a tantrum in my Summerhouse then you'll take your punishment and like it! Go get the cane...... NOW.... And bring that swiffer back because I can think of better ways of using it than dusting baubles!!!

message 3: by Danni, Spoogegirl / Mrs Brown (new)

Danni | 136 comments Mod
Macky wrote: "Get back here right now young lady. I ( Shane) will not stand for this sort of petty childish behaviour, I get enough from a certain young houseboy. You want to have a tantrum in my Summerhouse the..."

Lol Macky, you're actually kind of turning me on! ;)

message 4: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) | 142 comments Danni wrote: "Macky wrote: "Get back here right now young lady. I ( Shane) will not stand for this sort of petty childish behaviour, I get enough from a certain young houseboy. You want to have a tantrum in my S..."

Ha knew it.... You minx! Lol! :D
Perhaps I've got dominatrix tendencies .....Miss Macky whiplash! ;DDD

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 21 comments I really hate fucking clocks...not that I ever would...fuck a clock that is. If I'm going to have two hands simultaneously shoved up my Golden Palace of the Himalayas, there better be anesthesia and a distinct lack of quartz movement. Not to mention that perambulating about downtown Orlando with a distinct ticking sound coming from my nether regions would land me an instant tryout for the part of Peter Pan's Crocodile in the Magic Kingdom's 2 pm Main Street Parade Spectacular, and how would I explain that to my mom when she decided to use her Florida Resident pass come Sundays? And if there's to be any 6 am buzzing about my honey pot, it will only come from those fine purveyors of battery operated delight...GoodVibes.com. Just sayin.'

But I digress...I was going to look for Kettle Cooked potato chips. Where was I?