Torn (Torn, #1) Torn discussion

Wearing someone else's underwear

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ainsley Am I the only one grossed out about that? I understand Drake is a manwhore and that Chloe may not be affected by that, but I would rather go commando or put my own dirty ones back on before wearing some skank's underwear.

Marie Arriaga I agree would defiantly have gone commando, that is just gross

Sleepy yea I loved the book but really I would rather go commando, no way i'm wearing any other females underwear!!

Maureen uh yeah...and why did he keep them? I think I would have been out the door pretty darn fast if some guy had an actual collection that was large enough to choose sizes from.

fabby The girls were. A one night stand so I'm sure. They slept around can you imagine wearing that. She was traumatized I blame it on that

Destiny Ainsley wrote: "Am I the only one grossed out about that? I understand Drake is a manwhore and that Chloe may not be affected by that, but I would rather go commando or put my own dirty ones back on before wearing..."

Me too I am glad I am not the only one that thought that! Loved the book though :)

fabby Did he kept them as reminders I really don't think he was expecting the girls to go back for the underwear

Mindy I was thinking the same thing.. Gross.

message 9: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue the choice of bra size was funny

fabby right

Jamie I think I would have rather gone without the underware than wear someone else's knowing that it was a past girl Drake had nailed. Clean or not. I thought it was tacky of him to even suggest and offer up. It was like saying "Hey, look at all the chick's I've banged" as if all the groupies hanging on him weren't enough of a club. Shame on you Drake!

Maureen It's kind of like a serial killer keeping mementos. Ok...not as drastic...but you get the idea.

fabby plus does that mean he washed them and expect it them to rummage through the other underwear to find them or was he cataloging them and knew which one belongs to wich

Cindy Gross