What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Long Lost  (Myron Bolitar, #9)
This topic is about Long Lost
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Blonde woman in paris, kidnapped daughter she didn't know existed [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dieter | 2 comments Hey i read this book some years back, and i can't remember the title or the author.

I'll write down what i can remember...

It's about a man that got in a fight in his hometown, he beat up the guy he got in the fight with. After that he gets a call, or a letter i can't remember from a girl he used to know. She told him she was having some problems but couldn't explain more. She asked him to go to Paris to help her out... At first he didn't want to go but since the police was probably looking for him for getting into that fight he decided to go. He couldn't find her at first, but after a while he found her. Now, i can't really remember the details but this is what i remember. She finds out she had a daughter that she didn't know of.. Because some terrorist organisation took some of her egs and of other woman to start a little army to start the Jihad (Muslim terrorists).

I'm sorry i know it isn't much, but this is what i remember, if you read the book you probably will know.

The cover was the blonde woman standing at a window with her back turned at the viewer. But since i read it in dutch, it could have another cover in English i guess..

And I THINK it was written by an author from the UK.

I hope someone can help me out :)

thanks

message 2: by mdt (new) - rated it 2 stars

mdt (mdt13) | 105 comments This sounds like Long Lost by Harlan Coben.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Dieter, was your book "Long Lost"?

Dieter | 2 comments Hi

Yes, it was sorry for the late reply, i forgot about this topic.

Thanks!