Cupcake Lovers discussion

Debates!!!! > Cell Phones

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mila *You Are In The Presence of Amazingness* | 326 comments Mod
Should cell phones be allowed in school?

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth (storyrabbit97) | 11 comments Yes, but they should be turned of/put away/in silent mode during class. My school recently changed their rules so cell phones are still not allowed IN class, but we can have them out (along with other electronic devices) during lunch or passing time.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) off and in your back pack, that's what they do in my school.

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Wow your allowed your phone!! Ours is completely banned and if they see one at all even if school has finished they will confiscate it!!! Then you have to get parent/guardian to come and collect it!

message 5: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy I don't really know about my school. Some teachers if they see a phone will just take it, some will just say to put it away and turn it off, or some don't even care or notice. I don't know, I think cell phones are a definite distraction from school work. I mean, they shouldn't be allowed in class of course, thats the rule at our school except nobody ever listens to that, but allowed during breaks, yeah they should be fine.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I think no school should allow them because they could cause bullying and jealousy and are a distraction. Plus they could get STOLEN!!!! This is serious Lauren talking right here!!!:)

message 7: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 75 comments We have to keep it in our backpack turned off..but most of us (including me..) just keep it in our pockets on vibrate or silent :P