Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Christian's Secrets—What Do You Wish He'd Reveal?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sophia Moore If you're like me, you enjoyed 50 shades of grey but are still curious.

There's more to Christian than red rooms and Later's Baby. What would you love to learn about him?

For example, I loved when Christian's fetish for public sex came out (I loved it so much that my book Public Attraction: The Complete Trilogy dew on it for inspiration).

What did you get a hint of in the book? What do you want to see more? His taste in wine? His favorite music? Or some body fetish he didn't mention in the series?

message 2: by Katrina (new) - added it

Katrina i'm onterested in just how far his stalkish tendencies went.We know he tracked Ana's cell phone at first but did he continue doing it? Did he fear she'd cheat on him with Jose?Maybe Christian had her followed all the time

Sophia Moore Katrina wrote: "i'm onterested in just how far his stalkish tendencies went.We know he tracked Ana's cell phone at first but did he continue doing it? Did he fear she'd cheat on him with Jose?Maybe Christian had h..."

Haha, let's see him looking at the phone instructions to see how to stalk her...

It might be interesting to see a prequel—who was Christian without Ana, really?

message 4: by Katrina (new) - added it

Katrina sounds very intriguing :)

Jettcatt I want to know why he wore those faded jeans in the red room. Why why why why?

message 6: by Katrina (new) - added it

Katrina maybe he wore them to part his dominant self from his main ceo look.

Jettcatt Maybe but I fail to see shy faded jeans are dominant I would have thought he would have choosen something a little more intense like leather or something?

message 8: by Katrina (new) - added it

Katrina yeah leather would have been a better option.

Tiara Lee Marie wrote: "Jettcatt wrote: "I want to know why he wore those faded jeans in the red room. Why why why why?"

That's a good question, i never really thought of it until you mentioned it. Maybe... from when he..."

ahh... thats a good point. but if thats the case, it made me sick just thought that whenever his in the red room he will always bring a long the memory of Elena. poor ana.

Sophia Moore How many of you would actually like leather pants in real life? I'm sorry, but I vote no.

Mochaspresso Leather pants make me think of Russell Brand.

...does nothing for me at all.

Tiara Lee ahaha...yeah russell brand and leather pants lol actually i can't imagine a very hot guy in a leather pants.... hmm....

Kristen Callihan Sophia wrote: "Katrina wrote: "i'm onterested in just how far his stalkish tendencies went.We know he tracked Ana's cell phone at first but did he continue doing it? Did he fear she'd cheat on him with Jose?Maybe..."

Like Christian the Lost Years...