Terrence Hall discussion

Classes > Art-Painting, drawing, sketching

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23)

message 2: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha walked into the art class, her fingers were itching to draw something. She hadn't held a piece of charcoal in her hands, nor a paintbrush since arriving at the school. She had forgotten her portfolio, but she had medium sized sketch book and all her drawing materials in her bag.

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha sat at stool with the easel in front of her and pulled out her iPhone and headphones, she put on One Republic's Secrets and turned the volume up to blasting. She took out her sketch book and an array of charcoals, she then started sketching two bodies entertwined, ballet dancers was what they would end up being when she was done.

message 4: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha's music switched to Anna Kendrick Cups, she started singing the lyrics softly as she sketched, no one else was around so she didn't see why she couldn't sing some. I've got my ticket for the long way 'round, two bottle whiskey for the way... And I sure would like some sweet company, And I'm leaving tomorrow... What'd ya say?

message 5: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane walked in with a large sketchbook. She sat down at a random seat and began to sketch the room. She still had on her headphones from math and didnt pay attention to much. She even sketched Sasha.

message 6: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha looked up when Jane walked in, she quieted and went back to drawing, she finished the sketch of the ballet performers and flipped the page to start a new sketch. Her fingers were black from the charcoal but she didn't care.

message 7: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
((Lmao just like me during class--always drawing in my sketchbook, normally with ink pens or charcoal.))

message 8: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "You have a nice voice. I don't mind you singing. "Jane said, pulling her headphones off and letting them hang around her neck. She turned the page when she finished and began to sketch a random thing that popped into her mind.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dash walks in late.His hair is sticking up and he has on black sunglasses. He has on black torn up jeans and a beatles shirt.

message 10: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((BEATLES!! *fangirl squeal*))

message 11: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane looks up from her sketchbook and almost passes out from overheating. The guy who just walked in was hot!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know right!!! I know all the songs))

message 13: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((...hey, wild honey pie. ^.^))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol!! come together right now over me))

message 15: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha didn't say anything but kept listening to her music and sketching her new drawing of an anime girl in the rain under a lamp post. She ignored the new guy that came in, she only had eyes for one guy.

message 16: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane quickly turned to the next page in her sketchbook and began to sketch the new guy. It came out perfectly. She got all the shades and angles right.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Dash sits down next to Jane."hey beautiful"he winks at her and gets his pad out and starts drawing

message 18: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane blushed brightly. She looked up at him then turned the page. She looked down at her book and began to draw a scene from nature.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"so what were you drawing befor"he asked as he draws fire burning.

message 20: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "You..."Jane said, embarrassed. She finnished her sketch and flipped to a different page. She stopped for a second and looked up at him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks down at her "really?!? Can I see it! If you don't mind"he asked her sweetly

message 22: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane bit her lip and then smiled. "Sure"she said, flipping back to the sketch. It was liked a photograph of him.

message 23: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Nora Saray quickly walked into the room, shutting the door behind her and whisking to the front, by a board with a large roll of white butcher paper rolled across it. She clapped her hands together, to get her students to attention. "Hello, guys. I'm Nora Saray; I'll be your Art teacher this year. I also teach the other aspects of art--sculpting, glassblowing, etc. So...you guys can call me Nora. Carry on."

message 24: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Hi Ms Nora," Sasha said with a smile, she took her headphones out and looked at the teacher. "I'm Sasha, what should we be doing this period?"

message 25: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Nora looked at Sasha with an inquisitive gleam in he eye. She turned to the paper-covered board, and wrote a list:

1. Draw least favorite thing. Badly.
2. Draw you, with your least favorite thing. Badly.
3. Draw you, with your least favorite thing, in your least favorite weather. Badly.
4. Draw you, with your least favorite thing, in your least favorite weather, with your least favorite person. And do it well!
5. Safely destroy drawing. (Kiln is just down the hall, for some ideas.)

She grinned and looked back at her students. "It'll be for a grade--be as creative as possible, in all of your steps! Even number five: make sure that I'm present when you destroy it. And, begin."

message 26: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sash watched as the list grew and she grinned widely, this was the kind of teacher she would totally appreciate. "Thank you!" She exclaimed and started 'badly' sketching her last principal.

message 27: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane looked at the board and sighed. She drew a block of cheese badly first, then herself with cheese, then herself on a sunny day with a block of cheese, then drew a really good drawing of herself with cheese, on a sunny day with her most recent ex-boyfriend. (Who strangely looked like Skrillex...;) )

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Dash looks at the picture of him and nods "great"he reads the board and starts

message 29: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha took her light graphite pencil and finished he outline of her principle, she switched thy pencil out for a darker pencil and started to add details messily.

message 30: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Where do you think I should destroy mine?"Jane asked Dash. She had already finnished the assignment. All but destroying it.

message 31: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((make sure you guys talk to Nora about destroying it!))

message 32: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) Sasha finished that sketch, she went on to do the next piece of paper, she ha put her headphones back on and was listening to Blue Foundation Eyes on Fire.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm going to set mine on fire even if she says no"he say with a evil look

message 34: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Haha. Lets ask if we can burn it"Jane said, wiggling her eyebrows wickedly. She stood and walked over to Nora. "Can we burn ours?"she asked, smiling mischeaviously and held out the drawing. "Oh, and yes, my ex boyfriend looks a lot like Skrillex"

message 35: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((OMG LEENA YES. BLUE FOUNDATION. YES.))

Nora shrugged. "Never heard of him. Try listening to...Julian Casablancas. Or Albert Hammond Jr. They're not what you think." She pondered the destruction method. "No. Not creative enough. Get your brain juices moving, and sit. Think. Question. Come up with a non-traditional method. Something unorthodox."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like my idea"Dash calls out

message 37: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Nora, after sitting, stands and nonchalantly walks over to him. She leans against an easel, her tiny, but lithe and muscular, frame being outlined by sunlight streaming into the room. "That's good to know." she said to him simply, "Now try to actually get something done. Be productive, not a wannabe punk like you are right now." Nora smirked. "Trust me, I know."

message 38: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Can I cut it up to shreds, have a radioactive bunny eat it, have the radioactive bunny throw it up, then catch it on fire?"Jane asked, being a pyro, really wanting to set something on fire. She also wanted it to have something to do with a radioactive bunny...

message 39: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) ((<3))

Sasha busied herself with her multiple sketches, by the time she was done with the project her fingers were mostly black. She leaned back and looked over her work with satisfaction. Sasha picked up her papers and walked over to her new favorite teacher, "May I rip my papers up, glue them randomly together, rip them up once again and then let them fly away on the wind?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"fine whatever"he rolls his eyes and thinks "how bout I tap it to my drum and play my drums in till I form a hole in it "

message 41: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (Whisper whisper Cam)

message 42: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((whoops srry))

Nora groaned. "No fire. No radioactive bunnies. This is not the first grade. Come on, people, think! Sasha, your idea sounds great, but add a little...originality. Maybe while on a ship, or...airplane? Maybe...I don't know."

message 43: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"And, Dash, I approve. Nice idea, I'm glad you came up with something."

message 44: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane groaned. "Can I fold it into a dragon, put it in a vat of liquid cement, take it out, let it dry, then keep it on my nightstand?"she asked, knowing the recipe for cement and knowing where a bucket was.

message 45: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Nora looked at Jane quizzically. "That isn't destroying it, is it?"

message 46: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane groaned again. "It's still creative. "

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"how bout you take a picture of it as a dragon and then smash it into a million pieces "

message 48: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Nora ignored Dash; she wanted Jane to think. "Doesn't matter," Ms. Saray said, leaning against a window. "I appreciate you being creative in a class that requires creativity, but you need something with practicality, also."

message 49: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane felt like leaving. "How about I just leave?"she asked a bit angrily.

message 50: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"From where? Your muse, your easel, or the room?" Nora said, unfazed. She had to put up with Cleo, didn't she?

« previous 1