The Host RP discussion

The Caves. > Rec Room

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 50 comments Mod
A place to play soccer or other sports.

message 2: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

Mary sat in the rec room, rolling the newest soccer ball between her feet hesitantly. The goals were set up, and no one was around. Perfect. She pushed the ball in front of her and launched the ball at the makeshift goals with excessive power.

message 3: by rachel (new)

rachel Beau found himself absentmindedly slipping into the Recreational Room. His blank gaze surveyed the room, only to find it empty except a younger girl kicking a soccer ball to and fro. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he quickly moved between her and the goal before heading toward the opposite side of the room.

message 4: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

Mary's last kick narrowly avoided nailing a boy walking across the field-- Beau. She squeaked in surprise of his presence. "Sorry!" she apologized for almost hitting him.

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 15 comments (Can I join in?)

message 6: by rachel (new)

rachel Beau merely sent a sideways glance in her direction before forcing a smile upon his lips and giving a brief wave of his hand, assuring there was no problem.

message 7: by Halle, My house. My rules. (last edited Mar 22, 2013 06:09PM) (new)

Mary breathed a sigh of relief and ran to retrieve the ball she'd just lost. Her only hope was it wasn't near the spring. The smell of it made Mary's eyes water and her stomach roll. She couldn't find it in the dark corners, though.

message 8: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

(('Lo?))

message 9: by rachel (new)

rachel ((Lo?))

Beau watched her for a moment as she went in search of the ball.

message 10: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

(( Britiscism for Hello :) ))

Mary gave up and marched back to the field. "Beau?" she asked hesitantly. "Did you see where the ball went?"

message 11: by rachel (new)

rachel ((Oh, haha.))

Beau paused for a moment before scanning their surroundings. Oddly, the ball seemed to disappear. He shrugged with an unsure chuckle. "Uh, I don't think so."

message 12: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

Mary's shoulders sagged. "Perfect," she muttered. "I just lost the last ball." She stalked back over into the shadows to look again.

message 13: by rachel (new)

rachel "Heh, sorry," Beau glanced over their surroundings again. "Oh well, it'll turn up sometime."

message 14: by Halle, My house. My rules. (last edited Mar 29, 2013 01:32PM) (new)

"Maybe." Mary's foot caught something round, and she lifted a ball in the air triumphantly. "Aha!" She was a bit disappointed by Boa's obvious reluctance to speak with her, but whatever.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments Emily entered the rec room in a rather good mood and smiled upon seeing the ball being played with. She recognized the girl to be Mary a d watched as she did tricks.

message 16: by rachel (new)

rachel Beau laughed lightly. "Awesome," He glanced at the soccer ball in her hands, and smiled faintly at an old memory.

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments Emily saw Beau and walked over to him, taking a spot next to him. She didn't say anything but he seemed to be doing the same thing she was. She crossed her arms.

message 18: by Halle, My house. My rules. (new)

Mary set the ball down and dusted her hands off on her shirt, then she winced. She'd just washed it and she had no desire to use the acidic soap again.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments Emily hated the absence of lively people in this room, no one seemed to want to start up anything. Though she of course could not do anything to change this she longed for someone to break the mold.

message 20: by Hannah (last edited Apr 04, 2013 04:12PM) (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments Emily looked at the guy who had spoken to her a offered a smirk of a smile. "Hey." She replied, her sharp blue eyes making contact with his. This guys name was Dexter she knew. A lot of the girls gushed about him which was the only reason she knew him, but she could definitely see why they would.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments "It is," Emily said with a small nod, her eyes glistening, "And sorry but I don't believe I know yours?" She lied, not wanting to give him too much credit. This boy had enough to be confident about without every girl already knowing his name, maybe a small change would be good.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments "Likewise Dexter," Emily replied, taking his offered hand and shaking it twice before releasing.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments Emily stood a little straighter, "Pick fights." She said, "Not the dangerous ones of course, that would be stupid. Just practice fighting. You know in case I run into a seeker in the near future." She and some others did do it on a regular basis and she had gotten pretty good at it.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments Emily laughed coolly, "Only if you're lucky..." She told him as he walked away from her. But she did not move from her spot by Beau. She wasn't about to chase after a boy. No girl with any sort of pride would do that. But she noticed the girl in the corners amusement and said defensively, "What?"

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments A small smile replaced Emily's former expression and she said, "My hands are just too sore from fighting so it would probably hurt me more then him, but I completely agree." A few of her brown waves fell in front of her eyes and she brushed them away.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments "Well after the apocalypse I kind of got used to awkward conversations," Emily admitted with a short humorless laugh, "And I'm Emily, in case you didn't already hear me introduce myself to Dex the Fabulous a minute ago." She said, rolling her eyes with a smirk.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments Emily laughed upon hearing Dexter's voice and nodded with a smile to Oswin, "Pleasant to meet you as well." It wasn't often that Emily got the chance to meet someone that she hadn't spoken to in the caves and today she met two.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments "Actually I've been here for quite a while, a whole year and a few months about," Emily told her, she left Beau's side to stand across from Oswin, "Did you come here with anyone?"

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments "All my families gone, brother and father died resisting and mother was turned into a host for one of those... um yeah, I was on the run a met this weird kid Garret. He and I came here together," Emily explained. She quickly said the first part about her family. Honestly she hated talking about it but keeping it secret when someone asked made her look weak and she was not weak.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments "I gave up on it long ago, but I'm happy to see people who still have it," Emily said her eyes not really meeting Oswin's, but then staring right into her, "But I do have hope that eventually we will come back and conquer. There isn't much a chance at all but that is the only thing that keeps me going. Keeps me from killing myself or something else drastic."

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments Emily smiled back and said lightly, "I think I like you to Oswin." Then there was a low rumbled and her hand flew to her stomach, "That would be my cue... Do you want to go to the kitchen for lunch with me?" She was awfully hungry but did not really desire to go by herself, especially since Dexter may be there.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) | 38 comments ((Ok going to the kitchen!))