Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) Mockingjay discussion

The Fourth Book

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 23, 2013 08:52AM) (new)

I finished reading the book, and started wondering. I really wanted to know about what happened after the epilogue. So we know that Peeta and Katniss had kids. Then, what? So, I started writing a book. The Fourth Book to the Hunger Games. I still Don't know my title, but the oldest kid somehow gets taken by what was left of the Capitol that President Snow ruled.And she was thrown into the Hunger Games. So, naturally, Katniss and Peeta goes to save her. The ending is going to be a surprise. An ENORMOUS surprise. So, What do you think about it? Would you read it? (It would be nice if you could comment...)Feel free to suggest anything! After I am done, I will post it on creative writing part of "Explore" on Good Reads.

Thanks, Elebu61

Vivid Light ~ ♥♥ Yes! If you are a capable writer (not too different from Collins) and the story is not too predictable, I would !

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

just a thought, what if you somehow wrote it from the gamemakers point of view too?i always wondered how those ppl in the control rooms felt, how the capital people felt.
otherwise yes if you could pull it off id probably read it:) good luck!

Sophie I would totally read it? Where will you post it?

Ryeleigh Elebu61 wrote: "I finished reading the book, and started wondering. I really wanted to know about what happened after the epilogue. So we know that Peeta and Katniss had kids. Then, what? So, I started writing a b..."

Ya I would! :) but I thought the hunger games were over?

Books for Badger yes, I would

Line If you post it, I'll read it...

Alwaays felt, that there where more of the story to be told...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, you should totally do that (:

Erica i would read it. it sounds interesting. do you mind if one of the pov's to be gale?
and if you want to write a stroy, do it in fanfiction.
because it's free, and it's a place where you can write your stories and people can read them.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you post it on Goodreads? I would read it!!!

Charlie glad to read although the trilogy, as Collin closes it, is already satisfactory. The ruble and remnants of the capital are all but a ghost. What they already have for Katniss and Peeta's children is more of building a new system of politics. It's more of a prequel that I am interested in.

message 12: by Iman (new)

Iman i would

Danie Yeah, it would so be on my bookshelf.
You could post it under creative writing.

Evelin YES!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I would totally read it! You should really go for it! :) There should be children of all the people that have wronged the remaining capitol, so there should be some of Gale's kids in there. Katniss's daughters middle name should be Primrose, in tribute to Prim, and their sons middle name could be Finnick, you know. It should be a hunger games arena held in the destroyed part of the capitol, so that they have to survive in an urban wasteland :) please reply to this post if you liked my ideas

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I'd read it. But if it's not by Suzanne Collins, I won't believe it's real, no offense.

April Yes I would read it! It sounds good :)

Maj-Britt What about a prequel? please that would be great!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney wrote: "I would totally read it! You should really go for it! :) There should be children of all the people that have wronged the remaining capitol, so there should be some of Gale's kids in there. Katniss..."
I really LOVE those ideas. Very strong! I will use the middle name ideas, and about the capitol, but the Hunger Games will be held at an island off the coast of Panem, also known as District 14.

message 20: by Sosa (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sosa Cool! Super psyched to read it. Are you going to send it to get it published professionally?