The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune question

Jason Grace vs. Frank Zhang
Shreya Shreya Mar 22, 2013 02:13PM
Personally, i prefer Frank. HE CAN FREAKING SHAPESHIFT!

deleted member Mar 22, 2013 05:46PM   1 vote
JASON CAN FLY!!! I vote Jason... :/

Go Frank!!!!
(when faced with a chinese finger trap - turn into an iguana!!)

JASON end of story.

Totally Frank (although Leo defeats them both). Frank's powers are more rare than Jason, and he's a lot less whiny. Plus, Jason treated Reyna horribly with the whole love triangle thing, and he's kind of arrogant. Even Annabeth admitted she didn't trust him.

Frank is better than Jason. Nico is better than both :)

FRANK! But i Love <3 LEO IS THE BEST HE CAN BEAT FRANK!!

DUH, Frank! cause he cares more about other people than Jason also jason's powerless

Jason. He is my favorite character. When I re-read the Son of Neptune, Frank kind of seemed like a jerk...

Frank Zhaaaaaang

I like Jason..he's just a little too perfect

D Feb 02, 2014 12:07PM   0 votes
I just think people don't like Jason. What did he ever do to you?

deleted member Apr 09, 2013 04:12PM   0 votes
Frank!
He has so many abilities that he can use!

Frankeh!!
He's so cute cuz he's always so clumsy and stuff. Jason.. he's just lame. And boring. And has the worst taste in girls.

Jason better win. Frank doesn't deserve to, in my opinion. Don't argue, because it's just my opinion. But Percy, Leo and Nico would beat them both!!!!

Frank is awesome. Jason good sword fighting but Frank way better!

Frank <3

deleted member Mar 22, 2013 08:58PM   0 votes
Frank can just beat about anyone in the Seven; his shapeshifting is too versatile to handle. The only person that wouldn't have a problem fighting him would probably be Nico.

Frank for sure, and that's not even about powers. Frank is a lot kinder and more likeable, while Jason, although I also like him, is a bit distant and arrogant.

Cleopatraselene2 He comes off that way because he is aware of his abilities and he knows his limits. Why shouldn't he evaluate how powerful he would be as a fighter? H ...more
Jul 20, 2015 10:10PM · flag
annie That makes sense. And I always realized that he was made a leader by other people rather than became one by himself. I still think that this situation ...more
Jul 21, 2015 10:03AM · flag

Little Soph (last edited Apr 01, 2013 12:09PM ) Apr 01, 2013 12:08PM   0 votes
Probably Jason... Though I'm not a fan of either!
Leo is awesome!
But Percy is so much better!

Frank

i don't care! i like Percy better than both.

FRANK!!!God I love Frank--I hope he has a bigger part in the next book instead of being the get away vehicle.

Frank. He can be anything!

Shreya wrote: "Personally, i prefer Frank. HE CAN FREAKING SHAPESHIFT!"

I Agree, Frank can shapeshift and jason is a puny human vs anything. I'd be like O.o if I didnt know Frank and he turned to a dragon. then i'd be like 0_0