1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Dan and Hannah

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Well darn, I gotta go. But hi anyways :) ill be back in a couple hours :)

message 2: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Do you have any ideas?

message 3: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Ill think about something while I'm gone :D

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Okay. Maybe Teacher/Teacher or Model/Executive?

message 5: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Sorry about that. I like the teacher one. Or maybe one about a womanizer singer/athlete/actor falls for a troubled and hurting young woman?

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Teacher/Teacher

message 7: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Alright sounds good. Any kind of plot ideas for that?

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments No. Do you have any?

message 9: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Nope we'll just play it by year :) there could be cheating or something :) I'd prefer to be a girl but in fine with doubles too :)

message 10: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments I could be the guy and we could add characters from time to time. Can you make the girl first and could you use a pic?

message 11: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Yeah :) ill add a crazy x-husband for added drama :D one second :)

message 12: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Okay.

message 13: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Name: Kaitlin, Katie, Johnson
Appearance:
Personality: Katie is a soft spoken, meek young lady. She doesn't have too much to say. She is a total sweetheart. Her kids adore her. She has just enough energy to entertain the first graders that she teaches.
History: Plain and simple Katie's had a normal life. She grew up in a small town where everyone knows everyone and their mother. She had a really wonderful relationship in high school with the star quarterback. Her senior year he got her pregnant and they had to get married. He turned out to only love her body an to be a no good, lying, cheating, abusive husband. It took a lot out of her to finally divorce him, but the minute he hit their baby girl, she was gone. Now he is a very controlling ex and wants Mary, their daughter, just to control Katie. He's bound and determined to not have Katie happy.
Other: This is Mary who is almost 5
(view spoiler)

message 14: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Name: Kyle Porter
Looks: Tall brown hair blue eyes.

Sorry I am not that detailed.

message 15: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ?

message 16: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Oh!! I never saw this!! I'm sorry!

message 17: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments That's okay. Can you start?

message 18: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments All of the kids ha been picked and Katie had picked up Mary from her kindergarten class and brought her back to the 1st grade classroom. She was tidying up the classroom and setting up for tomorrow while Mary drew on the whiteboard.

message 19: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle smiled as he saw the last of his second graders get on the bus and leave. He went back to his room and thought about Katie. Why could he not get her out of his head? He tried to shake that thought out of his head and began grading projects. After a few minutes Kyle gave up and thought about her.

message 20: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Katie organized all of the papers they would be doing tomorrow. She started filing papers. When she finished she decided to vacuum since the janitors did it three times a week and, lets be honest, 1st graders are a mess. She glanced at Mary, who was content with drawing butterflies on the board and got the vacuum. She tried turning it on, but with no avail. She sighed and told Mary shed be right back and walked next door to Kyle's room. "Hi Kyle!" She said brightly. "Do you by any chance have a vacuum?

message 21: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle heard Katie's voice. Is it just in my head? he asked himself. He looked up. No, she was actually here. "Uh, yeah, I think so," he said, getting up and looking in the big floor to ceiling cupboard in the corner. "Here you go," he said, handing her the vacuum and trying not to stare at her.

message 22: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ?

message 23: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments "Thank you!" Katie said brightly as she took the vacuum. "Mine wasn't working and you know the schools: only vacuum Wednesday and Fridays. If just doesn't work with 1st graders, especially when we use glitter," she said with a bubble of a laugh, oblivious to the fact he may be staring.

message 24: by Dan (last edited Apr 28, 2013 02:32PM) (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments "They definitely do not vacuum enough to keep up with these messy first graders," he agreed, not wanting to look in her eyes because he was afraid he would stare. He just looked at her feet. Her legs look soft he though to himself.

message 25: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments She smiled and shook her head, "that they do not." She shifted slightly, noticing he wasn't looking her in the eyes and that kinda made her uncomfortable. From there's shared office, she hear a "Mama!!" She looked at him with a smile, "well, Mary's calling. I'll talk to you later," she smiled as she walked, rolling the vacuum cleaner.

message 26: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments "Bye," he said, finally looking up. She is hot. he thought as he watched her walk away. He needed a girlfriend. He felt so lonely.

message 27: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Well, that was quite the awkward encounter, she thought. She was pretty sure that he was checking her out but trying not to at the same time. She checked with Mary, who was just concerned that Katje hadn't returned right away. She went to vacuuming, thinking about Kyle. Most female teachers here had a crush on him and the ones too old thought he was charming. She didn't see the big fuss about him, though.

message 28: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle sighed as he pushed Katie out of his mind just long enough to finish grading his students' projects. He then packed up, hoping to bump into Katie on the way to his car. He hoped Mary wouldn't be with her. Kyle had decided he was going to ask out Katie and he didn't want her little child there when he did.

message 29: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ?

message 30: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Katie noticed that Kyle had left when she returned the vacuum, even though he had just left. She walked back in her room, grabbing her bag, and grinned at Mary. "You ready to go sunshine?" She asked with a smile.
"Yes mommy!" She said happily as she dropped the marker and ran over to her mother. She took Mary's hand and the two walked out of the room, swing hands and singing about a butterfly while they walked to the car.

message 31: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle got into his car and started the engine. He sighed because he hadn't ran into Katie. He drove out of the parking lot, smiling as Katie came out with her daughter. They looked cute.

message 32: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments ((How bout they run into each other at the groceries store or something?))

Katie walked to their old ford and helped Mary into the car and her booster seat. "Shall we go get groceries?" Katie asked and Mary nodded excitedly. "Alright," she chuckled and tried to start the car, but of course the dumb old thing didn't want to. She groaned and tried it again and about 10 times later it finally sputtered to life and she drove to the local store.

message 33: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ((Without Mary? It would be weird if Kyle asked her out with Mary there. She could maybe run to get something and then he asks?))

message 34: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments ((Oh sure))

Katie pulled into the store and glanced in er rear view mirror to see that Mary had fallen asleep. She smiled an shook her head and glanced at the car next to them. Her eyes lip up when she saw Mr. Smirth, the elderly bookstore owner, sitting in his car. "Mr. Smirth, I need to go get some milk but Mary's asleep. Would you mind watching her while I run in real quick?"
"Oh yes! I'd love to," he agreed.
"Thank you so much! I'll be right back," she said kindly and walked into the store and started heading to the milk.

message 35: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle realized he needed to get a few things at the store so he did a quick u turn and pulled into the parking lot. He parked the car and walked in, going to the back of the store to get what he needed.

message 36: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Katie grabbed two gallons of milk and turned around, whatever else she needed she could get later. She wasn't paying attention as she turned around and ran smack into somebody, nearly dropping her milks but luckily not. "Oh my goh! I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed quickly and looked up to see Kyle. "Oh! Kyle. Dang, I'm sorry."

message 37: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle stumbled a little bit as someone turned into him. "sorry," he said, apologizing to the person. He looked at the girl for a few seconds before realizing who it was. "Katie?" he asked "What are you doing here?"

message 38: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Katie looked at him like she looked sorry for him, "why, hunting elephants of course! What else would I be doing here?" She asked, her eyebrows crinkled in a look of concern. She quickly grinned at him, "just grabbing some milk," she said and held the gallons up.

message 39: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle laughed a little bit. He liked her sense of humor. "Me too," he said, grabbing some milk as well He paused for a few seconds before asking "Wanna go out sometime?"

message 40: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Katie laughed, her eyes sparkling, "oh very nice!" She paused at his next question and licked her lips. She didn't really have the time or really emotional capability for going out right now. Especially not with Eric, her ex. But from the look in his face she couldn't say no. "Uh, sure."

message 41: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments "Great," he said, writing down his number and giving it to her. He wondered what her hesitation was for. Was she nervous about something? He figured he should take it slow with her.

message 42: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments She smiled softly and nodded as she took the number. She wrote down hers and handed it to him. "I hate calling first unless I have too you'd think a 22 year old woman would be over that 15 year old girl fear, but no. No me," she said with a small giggle of a laugh.

message 43: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments Kyle laughed a little bit "When would you like to hang out?" he asked her. He was happy that he finally had gotten the nerve up and she had said yes.

message 44: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments She chewed on her cheek for a second. Eric had Mary this weekend, so she could do something on Friday night. "I'm free tomorrow night," she said with a nod.

message 45: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments "Okay," he said, smiling at her. "What time should I pick you up and where would you like to go?"

message 46: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments Katie had to hold in the sigh. He was quite the charmer... Great at planning. "Seven o'clock, the Coffee House," she said simply and smiled. This would be an...interesting date.

message 47: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments "Okay," he said, smiling at her 'Should I pick you up or just meet you there?"

message 48: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ?

message 49: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 663 comments "I'll meet you there," she said with a light smile. At this monent, she wasn't expecting a second date, but she would try to keep an open mid and see.

message 50: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 5143 comments ((Skip to the date? Can you start?))