Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess question

Everything( SPOILERS!)
Rachel Rachel Mar 22, 2013 02:03PM
THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE FINISHED THE BOOK! I adored this series along with all Clare's books!! But now I am sick with heartache. I cannot stop thinking about everything that has happened throughout this series. What did you guys feels about all the aspects?? I personally loved how Cassandra Clare built Wills, Jems, And Tessa's relationships. They all loved each other so they would not be mad at each other for being with each other.( Tessa and Jem, Tessa and Will) Although it was sad it was also fulfilling. Thoughts??

Rachel, I did enjoy the love triangle but only because it is a book and I am a sucker for a good love story. This would never happen in real life. There is no way in hell I am going to be happy if I lose the love of my life to my best friend. LOL. I am too jealous and selfish. Just saying.....Other then that, I loved the book :)

I don't think Tessa appeared in the Mortal Instruments series because that would be risking spoilers.

Hi Megan, Tessa did appear in MI. She was at a ball in Idris. I dont remember if it was book 4 or 5. I would need to look it up because it has been a while since I read MI but it was a big ball after a fight. Clary noticed her because she was beautiful but she didn't know who she was.

because jem is human wont he die too and tessa be without both of them? and also i wonder why she didnt she appear in the other series if she is immortal... just some thoughts