The Fast Diet: The Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer The Fast Diet discussion

Intermittant fasting

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tiffany I'm about to start the Fast Diet as described in The Fast Diet: The Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer. Anyone else interested in joining me?

Tony Hi Tiffany
I have been following a Monday and Thursday routine and I think I am benefitting greatly. I don't do it for weight reasons - more interested in the other health aspects. Good luck - it get's easier!

message 3: by Chris (last edited Mar 26, 2013 04:07PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Chris Hi Tiffany. I followed the fast diet for a month and lost about 2 kg (~4.4lbs). Tony is right: with time it gets easier and starts to feel more natural.

Christine Hi Tiffany,
I have been doing this for about 6 months, Monday and Wednesday are my fast days. Drinking plenty of water on fast days helps a lot but you do have to plan carefully how to use your 500 calorie allowance. I'm a breakfast person so I split mine between breakfast and a small snack in the early evening. It does get easier over time and you feel really well, losing weight is just an added bonus. Good luck and keep us updated with your progress.