Camp Half Blood discussion

Cabins > Apollo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sydney, Daughter of Apollo (new)

Sydney | 243 comments Mod
((Apollo Cabin))

message 2: by Sydney, Daughter of Apollo (new)

Sydney | 243 comments Mod
Lillian sighed as she lay down. Camp was so empty in the winter, sometimes she just couldn't bear it. There was no one here! Everyone else was either off on some quest that she, as usual, wasn't picked for, or at home, actually enjoying themselves. Literally, only one other camper was at camp right now, some new unclaimed. All her summer friends were gone, life was boring, and the food wasn't nearly as good as it was in the summer. The only good thing was that she didn't have to share the cabin with anybody. She was all alone.

message 3: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (last edited Apr 05, 2013 04:49PM) (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 330 comments Mod
Fuko was sitting on her bed craving a star shaped item out of wood with her carving knife. Many people thinks that they were stars, but they were actually starfish. She gets annoyed with people when they do that. Her wooden starfishes does not look like a star! She was to absorbed into her carving that she didn't notice Lillian.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Jake walked into the Apollo cabin and walked over to his bed.

message 5: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (last edited Apr 05, 2013 03:49PM) (new)

She accidently cut herself and winces, she put the thumb in her mouth and sucks on the blood. Yes, she's an Apollo, but she sucks at the healing part. She's only good (kinda) with the art and music.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Jake looks up and sees Fuko. He waves and says "Hi."

message 7: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (last edited Apr 05, 2013 04:48PM) (new)

She saw Jake and waves with the hand thats holding her carving knife.

message 9: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She took her bleeding thumb out of her mouth, "Fuko" she answers.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Nice to meet you. What did you do to your thumb?" Jake asked.

message 11: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"Fuko cut it by accident" she says sounding a little like a small child.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Ouch. Do want me to get a bandaid? I'm not really good at healing people." Jake said.

message 13: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She nods, "Sure, Fuko's not good either"

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Jake reached under his bed and pulled out a bandaid. He handed it to Fuke. "Here" Jake says.

message 15: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"Thanks" she says taking the bandage.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "So... how long have you been at camp?" Jake asks.

message 17: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"Fuko been here after monster charged into my hospital room"

message 19: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She thought back, counting on her fingers she answers, "A week ago"

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Cool. I've been here for 2 years. How old are you?" Jake asks.

message 21: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"17" she answers, altho Fuko looks no older than 15 and acts like a little child.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Cool. I'm 19 and a half." Jake smiles. Jake looks at the wooden starfish besides Fuko. "Is that a wooden starfish?" He asks.

message 23: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She beams, "Yah" she turns back to the starfish and picks it up.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "It's awesome. I wish I could do that." Jake says.

message 25: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She hands it to him, "Fuko wants to give it to you"

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Jake takes the wooden starfish. "Thanks!" Jake smiles at Fuko.

message 27: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She smiles back and pulls out another wooden board.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Jake looks under his bed and picks up a sketch pad and starts sketching.

message 29: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She giggles, "Do you have every thing under your bed?" she asks.

message 31: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She grins and leans back on her bed and started to carve another starfish.

message 33: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"Have you ever met Dad?" she asks.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Yeah... Once. Have you?" Jake asks.

message 35: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"Fuko's been in the same room with him...but Fuko never saw him"

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Cool. So.... What do you like to do fun?" Jake asks.

message 37: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"Carve starfish" she told him.

message 39: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"What do you like to sketch?" she asks.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "I like to sketch everything. But I really like to sketch horses." Jake says.

message 41: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"Horses?" she asks, "Like the ones that go neeeigh?" she asks imitating a horse.

message 43: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She smiles, "Coooool!"

message 45: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

She nods, "Wait..a real horse? or a sketch of one?"

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments " A sketch of one. But you could come meet my horse Witch. She lives in the stables." Jake answers.

message 47: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

"Really? Fuko can?" she asks excitedly.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Yeah. You can also meet my friends Sam and Jen's horses too." Jake says.

message 50: by Kimiko, House of Night fan:D (new)

((sure))

« previous 1 3