VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE discussion

NEWS > Twilight actress's condo goes up in flames

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken B (new)

Ken B Ashley Greene flees blazing Hollywood apartment: Twilight actress's condo goes up in flames

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/...

Ok, which one of you did it?

message 2: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 880 comments Mod
LOL...I didn't do it. Alice is the only character I like.

message 3: by Kimberly, Supreme Hater of Twilight, lover of all other things vampiric (new)

Kimberly (kimberly_3238) | 97 comments Mod
Dan wrote: "LOL...I didn't do it. Alice is the only character I like."

Lucy??? JK--LOL!

message 4: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Dan wrote: "LOL...I didn't do it. Alice is the only character I like."

Lucy??? JK--LOL!"

Yes, that's why she hasn't been around....haha.

message 5: by Lucy, Give me FANGS not SPARKLES (new)

Lucy | 61 comments Mod
I would NEVER do that...because her dog didn't make it out. :( If I was going to hypothetically torch a condo, I would certainly make sure all the animals were out and that the entire cast of Twilight, and Meyer, were inside. :P

message 6: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Lucy wrote: "I would NEVER do that...because her dog didn't make it out. :( If I was going to hypothetically torch a condo, I would certainly make sure all the animals were out and that the entire cast of Twil..."

LOL...the other night I actually had a dream that I was setting Meyer on fire.

message 7: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Hood (melabeth) | 67 comments My questions is... do Meyer's vampires sparkle when they are on fire? I need answers!!!

message 8: by Ken B (new)

Ken B E.B. wrote: "My questions is... do Meyer's vampires sparkle when they are on fire? I need answers!!!"

Like a sparkler!

message 9: by Rick (new)

Rick (rook916) I find that Ashley Greene is an exceptional actress. I may not like Twilight but if I had been cast in it as an actor I wouldn't turn a gift horse in the mouth. I feel bad that her dog died in the fire and the fact that is all the tabloids seem to be focused on.

message 10: by Char (new)

Char I haven't seen the movies or read the books, so I don't know who this chick is.
I do know that I hate when bad things happen to pets.
So mostly, I just find this very sad.

message 11: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

Dan wrote: "Lucy wrote: "I would NEVER do that...because her dog didn't make it out. :( If I was going to hypothetically torch a condo, I would certainly make sure all the animals were out and that the entire..."

LMAO..."Do they sparkle when they are on fire". That was funny. No, E.B. that's actually the only way to kill meyer's vampires. You have to tear them to pieces and burn them.

@ Kyle, I agree. No dog should suffer.

message 12: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Hood (melabeth) | 67 comments What if the dog was Jacob, would you still be sad the dog died? Hypothetically speaking of course, because if it were Jacob. They would of found a pair of shorts with the dog.

message 13: by Dan, destroyer of vegan vampire sissies (new)

E.B. wrote: "What if the dog was Jacob, would you still be sad the dog died? Hypothetically speaking of course, because if it were Jacob. They would of found a pair of shorts with the dog."

LOL...no I would not be sad if it was Jacob.

message 14: by Chris (new)

Chris (cbrunner11) | 11 comments I don't like Twilight or the movies but Ashlee Greene is hot. It would be a shame to loose eye candy like that. As far as what I have seen her in it is just the twilight movies so I can't speak to her skills as an actress. The real tragedy is the poor dog.

I would also have to agree with Rick, It isn't her fault Twilight sucks, can't really be mad at her.