The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > English Laggard

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Mar 22, 2013 01:28PM) (new)

John Dolan Greetings fellow readers.
Although I joined this Group some months ago, I freely confess I am late in signing in. This is probably because my middle name is Procrastination (my parents have a rather strange sense of humour).
Although I am somewhat Catholic in my tastes - though not in my religion - I have a weakness for well-written thrillers and mysteries, especially where a healthy dollop of psychology is involved. Exotic settings are likely to attract me too.
I'm looking forward to interacting with fellow bibliophiles in this Group - hopefully ones with a quirky sense of the absurd and a healthy interest in bloodstain patterns.

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 1382 comments I John, welcome, please mae your sef at home and vsit the introductions thread. Its wonderful to have you.

message 3: by John (new)

John Dolan Linda wrote: "I John, welcome, please mae your sef at home and vsit the introductions thread. Its wonderful to have you."
Thanks, Linda. Appreciated!

message 4: by John (new)

John Dolan Derek wrote: "Welcome John."

Cheers, Derek!

message 5: by Bill (new)

Bill | 5461 comments Welcome to the group, John.

message 6: by John (new)

John Dolan Thank you very much, Bill. I look forward to chatting with you.

message 7: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Hi John, Glad you found us.

message 8: by John (new)

John Dolan Thank you, Donna. Me too :-)

message 9: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Welcome to the group, John! If you like psychological suspense novels, you might try my author friend, Sandra Parshall's books.

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sandra Parshall (other topics)