I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) I Am Number Four discussion

Going back to Lorien???

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ryan I was wondering does anyone else think that John and all the others won't be able to go to Lorien. I mean I really hope they do, but for some reason I got this feeling they won't be able to. What are your thoughts?

Sierra I think that they will at some point, but all of the books aren't even released yet :( Have you read the others?

Ryan I know but seeing how it's going, what do you think will happen.

Sierra Yeah I think that they will, or at least I hope so :) They need to take down Setracus Ra though!!!!!

Mojoboy31 Interesting question. Have you read the other books in the series?

*SPOILERS FOR PO6 and RO9*....

Seems to me that will not be traveling back to Lorien, but "rebuilding" Lorien on Earth. From what they've revealed of the chests, each has some piece of a tree. Bundles of leaves, bark, branch, etc. I think they'll combine the tree parts of each chest and build some kind of "tree of life" on Earth.

Sierra Mojoboy31 wrote: "Interesting question. Have you read the other books in the series?

*SPOILERS FOR PO6 and RO9*....

Seems to me that will not be traveling back to Lorien, but "rebuilding" Lorien on Earth. From wha..."

Oooh that's smart! I never thought of that...hmmmm...

Ryan hmm that's a very interesting theory. But I see what you mean. Thanks for telling me.

Mojoboy31 Wow, ya'll are so nice. I've mentioned that theory in a few other threads and been totally annihilated for it, lol.

Ryan Well it has a lot of imagination, and also something I've never thought of. I like it when that happens.

Mojoboy31 lol, thanks.

Sierra Well it kinda makes sense that they would stay on Earth because I don't think they would just be able to leave Sarah and Sam. Those two have been pretty big characters throughout the series.

Mojoboy31 That's the other part of my theory: Sarah and Sam have a much larger role to play than it appears. It was not just coincidence that John found them. Just like it wasn't coincidence that Six found Ella.

message 13: by Jessica (last edited Mar 26, 2013 05:05AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jessica Endra wrote: "I was wondering does anyone else think that John and all the others won't be able to go to Lorien. I mean I really hope they do, but for some reason I got this feeling they won't be able to. What a..."

The author has made a lot of interviews about this subject and for the release of "the rise of Nine" the author made a few transmissions as a teaser for the book. You can find them on I'm number Four official webbpage:
http://iamnumberfourfans.com/extras/

Transmission 5 talks about this subject and I think answering your questions too. Posting it below:
(may contains some minor SPOILERS)

"Transcript of Transmission: 5
As you’ve seen, Number Four has developed the Legacy of Lumen. Yet he has only just barely tapped into its potential. While he has demonstrated the ability to use it to make himself resistant to fire and to generate light from his body, that is only the beginning of what can be done with Lumen—there is no limit to what it can do.
There is an energy that flows through Lorien and through all life on Lorien. This energy is how the Garde power their Legacies. Number Four’s Lumen allows him to tap directly into this energy, this life force.
Over the millennia, the Garde developed their Legacies in order to protect our planet. When Mogadorians attacked Lorien and the Garde, we had to flee to Earth. The planet had to protect itself by going dormant. While on the surface the planet looks destroyed, never to sustain life again, at the core it waits for our return.
When the battle with the Mogadorians comes to an end, and when the Garde triumphantly return, they will be able to awaken Lorien"

So to your question. From the transmission it is stated that they are going back to Lorien. The transmissions also says that the garde legacies are power by the life force of Lorien. If the planet dies then I think their legacies would be lost forever too. So if they want to maintain their legacies I think they have to go back and awake the planet and return life to Lorien.

Britney I dont think he will go back to Lorien because Henri died and Sarah, Sam, and Mark are on Earth. I don't want John to ho back. Well, if he does he would have to go back to Earth right?