YA LGBT Books discussion

Orange Juice in Bishop's Garden: Summer of 1995 (OJBG #2)
This topic is about Orange Juice in Bishop's Garden
Self-Promotion > Lesbian Romance Goodreads Giveaway!!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Otessa (new) - added it

Otessa | 10 comments Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know about a giveaway I'm hosting on goodreads :) I'm giving away three copies of my YA series book, Orange Juice in Bishop's Garden. It comes with an autographed paperback, plus special postcards. This is the part of my series where a lesbian romance blossoms between two teen girls and it's all about the tumultuousness of teenage life.

Here's the link to the giveaway if you want to enter: http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

The series is part urban legend, part pure fiction, and really inspired by my experiences growing up in the 90s grunge era in DC. The LGBT support I've received for my book and the web series I created from it has been tremendous, so I would love for a member of this group to win!

Thanks & all the best!

~Otessa

message 2: by Byron (new)

Byron (byft) | 1060 comments Thanks for posting Otessa, I just put the link on our FB page too..

message 3: by Otessa (new) - added it

Otessa | 10 comments Byron wrote: "Thanks for posting Otessa, I just put the link on our FB page too.."

Thank you! :) This was so exciting to read! The giveaway ended but I'm giving away my ebook for free to those who are interested in reading it in exchange for a review.

They can just message me or leave a comment here and I'll send it over their way! :)