This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate you, guy who honked at me!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2009 07:50PM) (new)

I was letting a pedestrian cross, which you obviously didn't notice, but I had also only paused for about 4 seconds when you honked at me you stupid asshole dickwad jerkface! I was already having a bad day because:

--My job is in peril.
--State testing kicked me out of the library and I had to teach in the classrooms.
--I had to go to the gynecologist and discuss stuff.
--THE SKY IS SO GRAY! OR GREY! HOWEVER YOU PREFER IT!
--My cellphone always says that I entered in the wrong password for my voice mailbox, but I can SEE it right on the SCREEN that I did it CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!

I scanned the parking lot looking for you because I wanted to yell at a stranger for the first time in my life, but you were hiding because you saw that pedestrian when you tried to pass me and you KNEW you had been a fuckwad assface, but did you wave or apologize? NO! You zoomed around me, you fuckface macho prickhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would have gotten out of the car and fell on the street crying, stamping my fists into the concrete until they turned bloody so you could realize what a TERRORIST you are, you pathetic shitbreath zitface arsonist moron! Could the gym not wait ONE MORE SECOND?! How are your abs?! I wish I could PUNCH 'EM!

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I hate you, guy who honked at Sarah!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

See?! You SUCK, honky!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So, which one of you was it?

message 5: by Malbadeen (last edited Apr 02, 2009 08:44PM) (new)

Malbadeen I HATE honkys!!!