Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) Prince of Wolves discussion

the boys

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ameera mahmood which boy do you love most for me its all Fane <3

Inda I like Costin's care free/protective attitude. But they all rock ;)

American Wolf Fane YEAH!!!! but i love the book

message 4: by Lia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lia Angelidou I guess for me it's Decebel! Caring/protective/smartass/strong/bossy and for many other reasons.

message 5: by Alex (last edited Apr 17, 2013 05:06PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alex Decebel is totally mine! He is, like, the entire package!

Vickie*** i love fane!!

message 7: by Lia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lia Angelidou Oh you gotta love them all!!

hemazy percy Lia wrote: "I guess for me it's Decebel! Caring/protective/smartass/strong/bossy and for many other reasons."

HELL YEAH ! DECECEBEL is too serious and too stubborn. It was so fun to read Decebel's and Jen's parts. They were both stubborn.

Ameera mahmood this book is just wow they all rock

Tasneem A why pick.. they are all just amazing!!!

message 11: by Asha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Asha FANE!!! he is such a gentleman and he is so romantic (I am a helpless romantic, what can I say?) my friends say my opinion may change soon though; I have only just finished the forth book.

message 12: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica I have to choose Fane!!!

Faith Ameera wrote: "which boy do you love most for me its all Fane <3"
i love dec.he just a big soft fur ball,hehehe

Faith Lia wrote: "Oh you gotta love them all!!"

you bet your sweet assssssssssssss

Faith i don`t want them to end,my heart goes to dec in bk#6,
i can`t wait for bk #7

message 16: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Love Decebal, I always found his and Jen's relationship more realistic. There was conflict, fighting, snarky comments, their relationship was hilarious I loved reading their stories.

message 17: by Che-che (new) - added it

Che-che I love Costin so much!!!

Faith Lia wrote: "I guess for me it's Decebel! Caring/protective/smartass/strong/bossy and for many other reasons."
total agreemant
faith

Faith Lisa wrote: "Decebal, I always found his and Jen's relationship more realistic. There was conflict, fighting, snarky comments, their relationship was hilarious I loved reading their stories."

thats true maybe thats why i just love him
faith

Kasey Love Decebal for sure! I loved the way he never seemed fake, and he and Jen would bicker and egg each other and stir each other up.

Faith I agree,and each wanted to be right hell or high water ,ha ha ha

message 22: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Hilarious!! But on the serious side Lend out of the boys has to be the hottest one!!!

Georgia Decebal

Faith Kasey wrote: "Decebal for sure! I loved the way he never seemed fake, and he and Jen would bicker and egg each other and stir each other up."

and they have fun making up
faith

Faith Lisa wrote: "Decebal, I always found his and Jen's relationship more realistic. There was conflict, fighting, snarky comments, their relationship was hilarious I loved reading their stories."

and that time he was in lock up,and couldn`t have her there,they gave him a phone so he could call her.
i just loved that.
faith

Faith i loved her new book/sacrifice love,and how dec. got out of turning his life over to lunna for his baby,but the closer it got the more it made me cry & cry,and when the girls got in trouble well i had to cry some more,the book is just fantastic,if you didn`t read it you`r heart will break when you do.

Jordyn Ameera wrote: "which boy do you love most for me its all Fane <3"

i love decebal

Faith I just love dec,I think he's fantastic he acts like normal people,and he loves unconditionally

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

This book, plus the whole series that has been published so far, is amazing. The character's are so likable. Quinn Loftis pulls off the emotional depth required of character's to make great books. :)

Faith yes i agree i just love the series,and all the characters are just fantastic,she dose a great job on them

Amina Aden i love them all and he so hot

Safa Fane! I would say Decebel but he's so bossy!

Amina Aden Yeah I know right

Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈ Loved them all. Have purchased but not started the latest book in the series.

Julia Wang Costin is my fav but I also like Decibel

Amina Aden Yh

Faith yea decibel is bossy, but thats the only why he knows how to show his love,thats what i think it is,what is you`r thoughts on it