The Eevee Club discussion

Pokemon Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame ((Rp your Pokemon characters here!))

message 2: by Mari (new)

Mari Hidame | 8 comments I'll try this out...duh, of coarse sounds like F-U-N!

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame ((Double paranthesis, Mari!!! Unless Snickers was saying that...IDK!))

Frost waddled up to Snickers. "What is going on, Snickers?"

message 4: by Mari (new)

Mari Hidame | 8 comments ((ooops))

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame ((It's ok. start rping Snickers!!!:P))

message 6: by Mari (new)

Mari Hidame | 8 comments "Hey Frost!" Mari smiled as she stumbled towards Frost. She glanced at Frost's features the Pokemon had tears falling down her cheeks. "What wrong?"she asked as she brushed the tears of of Frost.

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame ((Mari. You're a Pokemon. Really. I'm listening to My Last Breath while thinking of 2! It's awesome!!))

Frost looked at her best friend, "WHat are you talking about?"

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame Frost gazed at Snickers, waiting for her reply.

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 12 comments Meanwhile, Sparky was walking though a tall grass when a trainer stepped on him. Sparky yelped and ran off, trying to escape.

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame Frost heard a yelp and decided to help. She dashed over to SParky and helped the Charmander by spitting a water attack at the invading trainer. It suddenly threw a poke-ball towards her. She dove out of the way, barley avoiding it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Swelly had just gotten out of a trainer battle, no sweat. Kippster was hanging out with his girl-friend, Merry. She looked over at Frost, and the battling pokemon. "Need help?" she asked.

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame Frost didn't have time to respond; she was too busy dodging attacks. She didn't have time to rest or think of anything else. The trainer had brought out a Roserade. Frost knew she couldn't defeat this grass pokemon very easily. From the way it battled, she was level 36 or somewhere around there. Frost was only level 10.

((I don't know if she's level 10 or 12... :P))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Spike looked over at The battle. He just wanted it to end, so he just outta nowhere, blew a Flamethrower at Rosarade, fainting it. "How many more he's got?" he nodded at the trainer. He walked over to her, and stood next to her, ready to kick some Trainer butt.

message 14: by Leader Echo (new)

Leader Echo | 2 comments ((i find im contently using this way to start as a jirachi. its to much fun interrupting battles.))

Suddenly, a odd purple crystal near spike started to glow. the area the battle was takign place suddenly washed over with a purple light, similar to the crystal's color. Something was inside the crystal. it wanted out. Now. Overhead, somewhere hiden in the light, a comet began its journey towards the earth.

(( go poke the crystal. :P ))

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 4 comments ((Im a new member of the eevee club but ive rp before soooo can i rp too? by the way eevee is my favorite pokemon! I've loved pokemon ever since i was 2))