Children's Book Writers Network discussion

Free Reviews for Books > Free Book Reviews Spots/Services for your books

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sirherbertsneakies Hebert (mrsneakies) | 16 comments Mod
We review eBooks for free at our blog, and we also post them on Amazon. We even post our reviews on English and Spanish for free, because our real business is translating eBooks into Spanish. We believe there is a huge market in Spanish eBooks that people will be looking into in the next years. I strongly believe that if you don´t have your work in Spanish too, you will be missing on a lot of new readers, since eBooks in Spanish are a revolution waiting to happen. As you know, Spanish is the second language on the US. So... if you have an eBook (we don't do physical books) and would like a free review at our blog ( http://publicatuebook.wordpress.com/ ) and on Amazon, contact me! Thanks
Joe C.

Author, Book Reviewer, Translator and Founder at Publica tu ebook

North York, Ontario, Canada
Online Media

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane (janejonesreviews) | 1 comments I think this is a good idea. I work as an editor for eBooks and one of my authors writes in another language & I do the grammar corrections on the English translation. This is one of the hardest edits that I do because the translator's English grammar is so bad. How will your translations be edited once they are in Spanish? I can read a little Spanish & realize that the grammar is very different from English with word reversals of adjectives, etc.