Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) Scarlet discussion

how do you feel about wolf?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Natlovesgod wolf is like the most adorable,perfect,handsome werewolf boy friend a girl could ask for!!!!And scarlet is his alfah female,sniff,sniff, makes me so happy :)

Sophie I liked him :) There wasn't really too much depth described into him, so I didn't a get a really good grip on his personality, but from what I could gather, he was pretty awesome :)

Veronica I liked him

message 4: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary he was nice:) but i like emperor kaito better

Hannah Yeah, I know what you mean! I liked Wolf but I feel much more attached to Kai :)

Elizabeth Plav I <3 wolf! Especially reading the "Queen's Army" short story.

message 7: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Like Wolf better than Kai

Sophie Hannah wrote: "Yeah, I know what you mean! I liked Wolf but I feel much more attached to Kai :)"

That's what I thought! I just hope everything works out between Cinder and Kai :(

Brenna Okay, at first I thought that I was going to be rereading Twilight. I was unhappy about that prospect. I was happily surprised when they both stick up for each other and can defend themselves. And it isn't like he really is a werewolf. I liked him and never doubted him during the book, he pulled on through. He is a respectable character and I'm glad he's with Scarlet.

message 10: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Hannah wrote: "Yeah, I know what you mean! I liked Wolf but I feel much more attached to Kai :)"

:D I cant wait for Cress! I hope theres more Kai and Cinder