Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

That's War
This topic is about That's War
Promotions > Free Authentic WWI Diary till 3/31

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brannon | 2 comments My name is Brannon Sirmon and I have re-published my great-grandfather's authentic WWI diary. That’s War, as a finished book, is an exact replica of the authentic World War I diary of William Arthur Sirmon. The youngest of 4 children from the outskirts of Mobile, Alabama, he grew up to become the highest decorated officer in Georgia(where he settled after serving in both World Wars), and arguably one of the most highly decorated American soldiers of the entire Great War. His indelible experiences from training men in camp to the battlefronts in Europe are detailed in this book, including the act of becoming an honorary citizen of France. While the literary subject of WWI is not new, I have been hard pressed to discover a resource that gives the reader a definitive point of view from behind the medals. In short, this is the book that embodies the thoughts, actions, reflections and emotions of what it was like to serve America, and the world, in the fight for freedom.

I'm trying to get reviews and ratings to make That's War a success so I can use it as a platform to help disabled veterans.

Here is a coupon code that will allow you to download it for free: NA86T. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
If you are interested please enjoy, on me.

Brannon Sirmon
brannon@thatswar.com
www.thatswar.com
@Thatswar

That's War

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4693 comments Mod
Hi Brannon. Glad to see you posted about your great-grandfather's diary on the group.

Brannon | 2 comments Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "Hi Brannon. Glad to see you posted about your great-grandfather's diary on the group."

Yup, thanks for recommending! I had a good number take advantage of the free ebooks. I have to give you moderators props! I haven't been using Goodreads long, but I now realize the amount of time and effort you put in and commend you all! Especially this group, Kudos! Really glad to be apart!

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 4693 comments Mod
Thanks, Brannon. That means a lot!