Gothicked (Gothic Novel Lovers) discussion

General > New Romantic Suspense With Definite Gothic Atmosphere

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vickie (last edited Mar 22, 2013 07:39AM) (new)

Vickie Britton | 8 comments Our new romantic suspense The Vanished Lady will be free on Kindle Friday through Sunday. (March 22-24 2013) After that it is priced at $2.99. It has a painted lady house and a gothic atmosphere, so I thought gothic lovers might want to give it a try. Most of our books have a gothic feel to them, even those marketed in other genres.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Vanished-La...
The Vanished Lady by Vickie Britton

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Coverstone | 21 comments Sounds good, Vickie. Thanks for letting us know. I'll check it out. I read your book The Seven Sapphires of Mardi Gras and really enjoyed it.

message 3: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Coverstone | 21 comments If you Gothic lovers in this group also enjoy new releases, please feel free to check out my stories with that Gothic feel we all love. Secrets of Seacliff House, and Books 1 and 2 of the Briony Martin Mystery Series are all available on Kindle and in paperback at CreateSpace. All contain the Gothic elements of paranormal situations, spooky houses and settings, and mystery and/or murder.

debbicat *made of stardust* (cr8zycat) | 150 comments That is awesome Vicky. I just snagged it. Score! Interior decorator and mystery mansion. My kind of book!!! Thank you. The sea cliff inn one looks good too. Will get it next time. ;)

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (shipper) | 48 comments Goody. Thanks so much! :)