The Education of Little Tree The Education of Little Tree discussion

The Education of Little Tree

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Mcclamroch I read this book about 15 years ago and it has stayed with me through out the years. The lesson taught, the understanding, the whole book was amazing. I absolutely loved it. I give it a 5 star.
Shirley

message 2: by Vic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vic I have read this book a number of times and enjoyed it each and every time. Other people have commented on the controversy surrounding the author. I take the book at face value and find the wisdom imparted in the story to be timeless. I am also moved by Carter's ability to touch the reader emotionally. It is one of my favorite books and I rate it a must read for anyone with a heart.

Patti I loved this book, it make me laugh, it made me think, it made me cry, and it kept me in suspense. I loved it

Heather I keep this little book on my "Life Wisdom" bookshelf. I loved the grandmother and the conversational style of the story. It was a winner for me.

Evan Williams It's pointless for me to itemize the many facets of the book which I found appealing. Marvelous in thought, character, setting and content.

message 6: by Vannessa (last edited Jul 11, 2013 05:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vannessa Anderson Though I didn't know the background of the author before coming on this thread, it doesn't change the fact that The Education of Little Tree was a great read and a story that will remain with me for years to come. To paraphrase a fellow author, memoirs are a work of fiction because memories are in the eyes of the beholders.

Phyllis I also love this book. It has been at the top of my favorite list since I first read it. One year I gave it to my best friends for Christmas.