YA Must-Reads discussion

Burning with Desire: The Conception of Photography
This topic is about Burning with Desire
Author of a Book? Post Here! > Goodreads Debut Author

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan McCooey (meganmccooey) | 3 comments Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you all a little about my first YA novel, Harvest Moon (Book #1 in The Harvest Series). You can check out my blog at www.theharvestseries.blogspot.com for more information.

Harvest Moon is available for the Nook, Kindle or in paperback through Amazon.com

Harvest Moon, By Megan McCooey

A year after Lexie Stone lost her sister Angela to a brutal murder, Lexie's self-obsessed mother walks out, leaving her with her alcoholic father. When Lexie becomes the target of her father's physical abuse, she makes a life changing decision...to keep her secret from everyone.

But, on the night marking five years since Angela's death, the secret Lexie has kept almost kills her, forcing her to face the aftermath of her decisions.

However, while in the hospital, Lexie receives an unexpected diagnosis and again chooses to keep secrets - denying what the doctors have told her to be true, regardless of the consequences.

Torn by her love for her sister, her three best friends and the inescapable feeling that unless she can let go of the past she may not survive...

But to do so, may mean leaving behind everything she has ever known.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan McCooey (meganmccooey) | 3 comments My YA novel, Harvest Moon is FREE 4/22-4/24 on Amazon.

Download your free copy today and please feel free to share the link and help me spread the word.

http://www.amazon.com/Harvest-Moon-eb...