Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > free doc/ pdf for review

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L. (last edited Mar 22, 2013 05:26AM) (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments Hi guys :) we are authors of antares and the zodiac, we have a new paranormal romance that will be out around the end of the year-

(paranormal romance) we would like to get some reviews before we publish, if people can inbox me with their email addresses, i will be sending out in April/ May time :) I will be posting the books blurb and synopsis over the next week or so :)

message 2: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments little bit about the book... synopsis will appear a week before the pdf/ word docs are sent out....

This is a dark, paranormal romance novel (with a historical element) for a young adult audience, with a psychological twist that unfolds as the reader delves deeper into the story. It is written in the third person, from Heather’s point of view. :)

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika Floyd (emfloyd) | 1 comments I'd like to review your book b4 publication. Feel free to email me at emfloyd105@gmail.com. Peace, Erika

message 4: by L. (last edited Mar 28, 2013 04:36PM) (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments :) Aww, thanks alot :) its looking like end of april/ start of May time now, but as soon as its ready, we'll send it over for you :) hope you all like it... its a lovely little story, with a good twist :) hope you agree :D and cant wait to get some reviews- thank you all so much for msging and inboxing us :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to review your book. I believe I sent my email on your last request. incase Lori529@comcast.net.

message 6: by L. (last edited Mar 29, 2013 05:25AM) (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments hi Lori :) aww thank u, yes we have your email address already saved on excel :)i think we're looking at late april early May :) soon as we have it,we'll forward to you all :) the cover is being done now, so all being well, can link cover up to goodreads before it is published :)

message 7: by L. (last edited Mar 29, 2013 05:31AM) (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments for taking the time to review our book-
we're offering it to the first (was 5 reviewers)... but we'll do first 10 now.... you can have a free copy of the book sent to you if you would like a free copy :) when its in book form of course, which will be later in the year :)

message 8: by Kim (new)

Kim | 56 comments Congrats on your forthcoming release! I'd love to review your book if you need an additional set of eyes :) My email is kim dot Giardina at gmail dot com. Thanks!

message 9: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments Brill :) thanks Kim, :)

message 10: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments And yes pls that would be lovely :)

message 11: by Darius (new)

Darius (promoterforall) | 9 comments I would also like to review this book. Sounds like it would make an interesting read. Here is another option for you too once your book is published and out for the public.

"Need book promotion? I can advertise your book in our active Facebook fantasy & sci-fi page with 117,000+ Likes, Twitter page with 20,000 Followers, and feature it in Fantascize.com. I can help you reach thousands of readers. Email us at fantasynscifi@gmail.com or berserkxxo@yahoo.com if you're interested."

message 12: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments Hi Darius :) thank you :) that would be fab :D

message 13: by Darius (new)

Darius (promoterforall) | 9 comments Looking forward to it. Messaging you my email address now so I can start reading your work.

texxie-PRUFreads.blogspot.com (prufreadsblogspotcom) | 198 comments I'm interested. ;-) you can email me at prufreads@gmail.com and if you want to check out my blog beforehand http://prufreads.blogspot.com/

message 15: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments brill, thanks alot :) will send it over when we have it back from our proof reader :) will check out your blog spot now :)

message 16: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments Our Blurb

Four intertwining love triangles, an unbreakable web preordained by the hands of time, a fate from which seventeen-year-old Heather Richardson is unable to escape, her future already written. Thrown back into the nineteenth century she is given a lifeline, a choice, will she make the right decision?

message 17: by Kim (new)

Kim | 56 comments Nice blurb. It contains enough info to make one curious, revealing enough of the mystery within the cover to compel further investigation

message 18: by L. (last edited Apr 12, 2013 12:46AM) (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments We have it now :D Our cover is on our blog spot :D I can't upload link as on phone- but if you go on my profile- the link is there :) it's under untimely :) cover is amazing- had a lady called Regina designed it, and were so happy :)

message 19: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments :) thanks Kim :) glad u like the blurb :)

message 20: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Montague (cstewart) | 19 comments I'm confused. Can we do promo on this list now? I don't have anything against it, but when I read the rules it said no promo?

message 21: by L. (last edited Apr 13, 2013 09:14PM) (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments Oh- I read rules on self promo prior to posting, and subject line is self promotion? So as far as I'm aware- then yes?? :s unless anyone was to inform me differently :s yeah just re checked the rules, and someone has mentioned a give away, and underneath it says its fine, and there are more giveaways posted in this section from other authors- if I have however posted incorrectly- I would be more than happy to have my comments deleted by the moderators - or delete them myself - thank you for bringing this to my attention :)

message 22: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Montague (cstewart) | 19 comments I don't have a problem with promo! It seems from your responses that other people are good with it too. I'm a published author as well. I just saw folks slapped down and wondered if there had been a change.

Change is good!

message 23: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Montague (cstewart) | 19 comments Well duh! I just saw that this is a self-promo section! Sorry about that. Deeksha head.

My bad!

message 24: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments :) lol

message 25: by L. (new)

L. Wells (l_wells) | 16 comments Hi guys :) i have all your emails still, I can book kindle versions to you - if that would be better- i have had replies off some of you to confirm :) thank you so much * we have recently been taken on by a publisher- who is going to be doing a few more edits on the book** will be perfect and going out end of the month/ june :) soon as i have it- i will send it over- so sorry for the delay :D