Relentless (Shattered Hearts, #2) Relentless discussion

Team Adam!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lesley (last edited Mar 22, 2013 04:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lesley Since there's a Team Chris thread already, I thought we should have one so everyone else who's on Team Adam can show their support for our boy!!!

I love the relationship between Claire and Adam!! Sometimes it takes 2 broken people to be able to heal each other and become one whole and that's what we've got between the 2 of them. Claire is broken because of the secret that she kept from Chris (and just about everyone else) and Adam is broken because of the hold his dad has on him. They started their thing knowing that they each had secrets but they didn't let those secrets stop them

Chris may still love Claire, (and she love him too in her own way) but I cannot see how Chris will ever fully forgive her for that secret. They were in love when the secrets began.

So come on, who else is Team Adam?

marie I love Adam!! Chris just doesn't do it for me. I love it two broken people help each other and become one amazing couple.

Somi If only Goodreads had a *tongue stuck out* emoticon. I'd stick my tongue out to all Team Adam members and (hopefully) start a fight about who(totally Chris Knight) is more worthy of Claire.

But Goodreads doesn't do smileys :(

Erika I love Adam. If she doesn't end up with Adam I don't want to read the book. I need a spoiler cor the 3rd story.

message 5: by Jo (new)

Jo i don't know if i could continue reading the suspense is killing me!,pissed on what will be the end or who will be the lucky guy coz i'm hoping like hell it will be adam!!!! plsss be adam :)