Sacred Rose Academy RP discussion

Rooms > Mistraya(misty)'s room

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 70 comments Misty walked into her room and sat down.

Rachel (I love music) (mistyjones02) | 70 comments Misty walked in with Warren behind her. "Stop following me! Don't you have somewhere else to go?" Misty yelled at Warren.

"Not really. I have't found a place to stay yet." Warren said with a small laugh.

Misty sighed and looked over at him. "You really are hopeless. You know that? Fine. You can stay here in the guest room, if you want."

"Really? Misty you're awesome!" Warren said with a smile.

"But! You have to help with the bills and clean up any mess you make. I'm doing this as a friend, but I'll kick you out if you break the rules!"

Warren sighed as he sat down. "I knew there was a but in there. Don't worry so much, everything will be fine."

Misty sat down next to him. "So Grandfather asked you to look over me? Why? Does it have have something to do with people asking 'what' I am, and pointing swords at my throat?"

"WAIT! WHAT?!? When did someone point a sword at you!?" Warren said freaking out.

"Relax. I'm fine. It happened the other day, before you got here. I was in the forest because I felt there was something there I needed to see and there were these two people, a guy and a girl, who were talking. So I started to run away because I was worried they were meeting secertly and I didn't want to intrude so I run in the other direction, but then the guy started chasing me and he was holding a sword! And then-"

"Why didn't you use your braclet? It's the whole reason why your mom gave it to you!!!"

"I was getting to that. Before I was interupted. As I was saying. He caught up to me and cornered me against a tree. I escaped, but I don't think he wanted to kill me. The girl on the other hand really wanted to kill me. Now you answer me! Why did Grandfather send you to look after me?"

Warren shifted around his seat."Well it has something to do with why people are asking what you are. You are the Indigo Rose Princess. You have knights wait for you somewhere, but until you find them, and even when you do, I'll be here to protect you."

Misty stood up. "Wait a second. You're telling me that I'm some kindof princess? No way! No way!" Misty put her head in her hands."

"Look, I know you don't want to hear it but you are. This doesn't change a thing about you! You are still you. You don't know it, but your family has been training you all your life." Warren stood up and walked over to Misty. He lifted her chin so that she looked him in the eyes. "And I never want you to change."

Misty blushed and backed up. "I-I'm going to go shopping for dinner. Is there anything you want? You should get your things and bring them here."

Warren shook his head. "Anything you make will be fine. And you're right about my things. I'll be back before dark."

Misty and Warren both left out the door, Misty locking it behind them.