What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Young Adult fantasy girl crossing into another realm to take on a wizard. Weather and storms.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken Fast | 5 comments looking for book Young Adult fantasy topic

"
looking for book Young Adult fantasy 70 t0 80's maybe 90's female author
Girl crossing into another realm to take on a wizard that controls the weather/storms and she has to find a way to defeat him.They ride the storms or clouds to do battle

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Ill Wind is the first in a series about weather and storms. The main character is a Weather Warden, and there are battles in a different realm. It was published in 2003, though.

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken Fast | 5 comments Not old enough I think and it was two girls on horse back crossing to a different realm wizards and magic storms and clouds

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Was this a single book or a series Ken? I am trying to remember a series that had 2 main female characters who went to another realm, but I believe it had either 3 or 4 books in it. If this WAS a series, I'll go check my library a bit more, since I know that I have it somewhere. :o)

message 5: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2417 comments Is there a duplicate post of this?

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

I removed the duplicate thread. Now to see if Ken responds to any of these posts.

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Jan 21, 2014 08:40AM) (new)

Riders Of The Winds perhaps?

I also sent a PM to Ken, who hasn't been active on GR in a good long time. If he doesn't respond, I guess it's time to move this down to Abandoned.