The Amateur Everything Chat Room > The Imagination Room

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Just Imagine that!

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) I have no idea. Gouri? Help? :P

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Hmmm.....i imagine a world with flying giraffes and it always rains gummy bears....and dont forget money trees in my yard

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Lolz, the fact that its 12 am is whats giving me imagination!!!!!

Purple pokadotted narwhales, candy buses, talking green and blue checkered zebras, candy flavored coffee, small penguins you can carry around in your purse....

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yeah........oh,an actual cow jumping over the moon while the dish ran away with the spoon :D

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Omg, chainsaw squirrels!!!

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Flying goats, shark toothed pigs, razor butterfly's, teacup lions, acid spitting lamas, talking rocks, sugar breathing dragons

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) No, no it wasnt

message 9: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 176 comments I imagine a city on the back of a giant flying sea turtle.

I also imagine unicorns with razor-sharp teeth and skull-like faces.

message 10: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 176 comments You mean this universe? IT CAN BE FOR ALIENS TOO

How ethnocentric of you

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Lucky!!!!! I have invisible maids, they never do their job, i should fire them and get an invisible butler!!!

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yeah, i am paying them WAY too much!!!

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) No way!!!! I have an invisible dragon living in my closet........he ate the whole tea set, so no more tea parties.... :*(

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) I would, but he threatened to eat my favorite jacket!!!!!

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yeah, ik, he's mean, he doesn't even pay his rent on time!!!!!!!

message 16: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) The last one i hired got eaten.......it is so hard to find good dragon exterminators these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Sounds like you need the fairy zapper 5000

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Not good, next thing ya know they will steal ANYTHING electrical or shinny, trust me, i know from experience!!!

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) They can be winged nuisances!!!!!!

message 20: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yeah, they are fine until they reach the age of
237,890 then they become such divas!!!!

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Yeah! :)

message 22: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 176 comments The voices are invisible, but they aren't my friends.

message 23: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Why charlie.......why did you bite me?..... *stomps foot and crosses arms, uses british accent* that really hurt charlie!!!

message 24: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 37 comments Charlies love fireworks

message 25: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) But charlie bit me!!!!

message 26: by Maddison (last edited Jun 15, 2013 11:51PM) (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 37 comments they especially love being tied to fire works

CHARILE GO BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Kabeera (new)

Kabeera (kabzy) Jellybean trees, unlimited books (and music) access and not forgetting the awesomest game house in the galaxy!

message 28: by Ernie (new)

Ernie (ryanapple) | 68 comments a rubbish tip for a bedroom and a cleaning space. cats for friends, rats for enemies, hookers for celebrities; perhaps life is for living after all. Artificial lights slice away the stars at night, squalor in the snow, nowhere to go, anything good to learn without the chaos of trouble. Sometimes thoughts can be brought, bought and ought to be given. existential mode is dreaming of control. little flags are made from cotton wool but we have to make use of sign language. wooden mud can pass as a pillow and the only thing close to golden round here is pisssssssssssss.

message 29: by Naman (new)

Naman (naaman) | 6 comments everybody is chasing a person named SUCCESS and many of them get him but nobody knows what have they got or why did the ran after that guy.. was it a wrong choice going after him ??

message 30: by Alyssha (new)

Alyssha | 3 comments i imagine myself living on an island with a hot guy

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I imagine demons coming into my bedroom at night and jace coming to save me :D <3

message 32: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) I wonder what a chameleon would look like in a bag of skittles.....hmmmmm

message 33: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 448 comments Mod
Lucky Ducky M! wrote: "Ohhh I imagine...Uh nvm it's 12 in the morning I have no imagination right now.I imagine DRAGONS!"