All Things Rick Riordan Discussions discussion

Random Stuff > Olympian Parents

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Raye (new)

Raye | 57 comments If you were a half-blood (or are in denial about the fact that you're not *points to self*) who do you think your godly parent would be? And if you have no clue, who would you want it to be?

My dad is Hades! Ive always been kinda dark and a loner, and I'm known to have a morbid sense of humor. Those are obviously all inherited traits. u.u

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 21, 2013 11:08PM) (new)

Probably Athena, because all my friends say that I'm really smart and I get to be Annabeth's half-sister, or Hecate, because that'd probably double up for me going to Hogwarts as well! Or Hades, because he's really dark and cool and he's Nico's dad.

message 3: by Raye (new)

Raye | 57 comments XD Someone's indecisive. Being Nico's half sister is cool ^_^ Why'd you cross that out? Or are you one of the many PJ fangirls who have a crush on my li'l bro?

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 21, 2013 11:09PM) (new)

No, not really...just it had nothing to do with the point.

message 5: by Raye (new)

Raye | 57 comments lol, okay. Wasn't sure, since you mentioned being Annabeth's half-sister. And that would be cool if being Hecate's kid equaled going to Hogwarts (or whatever the American equivalent is) Summer at CHB, school year at Hogwarts... that would be awesome

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nico is awesome, isn't he? And so is Hogwarts. And so is Reyna, and she stayed at Circe's island, and Circe was the niece? Daughter? of Hecate, so yeah. Hecate is cool. And Son of Magic is a cool story.

message 7: by Raye (new)

Raye | 57 comments Yeah it is! It made me really excited. I hope Haley becomes a YA author like his dad

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It's really cool how Haley wrote that. Doesn't he have dyslexia?

message 9: by Raye (new)

Raye | 57 comments Yes. And ADHD. He's a great story teller, though. I hope he writes more.

message 10: by Marrie (new)

Marrie I kind of think mine would either be Apollo or Athena, not that I'm really smart or anything. I just really like Athena, and her kids.

message 11: by Raye (new)

Raye | 57 comments Athena is cool, and everyone we've met from her cabin is also pretty nice.

message 12: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Yeah, that's why I like her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I guessed XD by your name

I think I'd be a daughter of Hades.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Why?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I'd want to be. They have really cool powers.
Anyway, it kind of suits my personality. But then sometimes I'm really cheery and dramatic...

I dunno. People don't have clearly defined personalities.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments - -¤--^] å§måå [^--¤- - wrote: "I guessed XD by your name

I think I'd be a daughter of Hades."

:D

message 18: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Ellie  | 15153 comments Mod
I have no idea who my parent would be if I were a demigod. None. :(

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Apollo?

message 20: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Yeah, Ellie seems like she could be an Apollo kid to me.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) - -¤--^] å§måå [^--¤- - wrote: "Well, I'd want to be. They have really cool powers.
Anyway, it kind of suits my personality. But then sometimes I'm really cheery and dramatic...

I dunno. People don't have clearly defined person..."

Oh, okay. I just wanted to know the reasoning behind it. Just curious, that's all.

message 22: by Oishika (new)

Oishika | 2 comments I would be Hecate's daughter cause I could go to hogwarts as well

message 23: by Valentina (new)

Valentina  | 192 comments have you ever heard of the secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel? Hecate's in it and she quite awesome!

message 24: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Valentina wrote: "have you ever heard of the secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel? Hecate's in it and she quite awesome!"

I read some of the books, but he kind of messed with some mythology, didn't he?

message 25: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Damieka {LivingInYABooks} wrote: "Yeah, Ellie seems like she could be an Apollo kid to me."

Apollo? Huh, that might work.

message 26: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (summerfirefly) I'd be an Aphrodite kid because I am addicted to everything fashion and my friends always come to me for relationship advice haha XD

message 27: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey I think my Olympian parent would be Athena, because I'm pretty smart, and spiders scare me more than pretty much everything else ;_; in the last few weeks, I've seen like 5 spiders in my house...

message 28: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 48 comments I'm not sure ^^ but if I had to chose it'd either be Nyx, Hecate or Aphrodite.

Nyx because you can manipulate Night. Her kids are cool!!

Hecate because she is cool.

And Aphrodite because of all the shopping and makeup.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally wouldn't be Aphrodite, it's so anti who I am. Though there is Piper, who's really different from the other Aphrodite kids. Plus charmspeaking is really cool.

message 30: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 48 comments Yeah. But I like pretty clothes! I'm a tomboy because I like kicking ass, and action movies. But I like nice clothes.

message 31: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Ѧℓ℘♄α (ᴀsᴍᴀᴀ) wrote: "I totally wouldn't be Aphrodite, it's so anti who I am. Though there is Piper, who's really different from the other Aphrodite kids. Plus charmspeaking is really cool."

Yeah, I'm like the anti-Aphrodite. But you're right; charm speak would be really cool to have if you didn't get too crazy with it. I always thought I'd be an Athena kid but maybe that's just wishful thinking. Or maybe I'd want to be a Hephaestus cabin, just because then I'd be able to sleep in the same cabin as Leo. Oh wait, that would make him my brother. Never mind, I'll stick with wanting to be an Athena kid xD

message 32: by Marrie (last edited Aug 11, 2013 06:54AM) (new)

Marrie Speaking of the Aphrodite house, did you guys see this Charlena picture that Viria drew for PJO ship weeks. It makes me gross sob.

description

message 33: by Marrie (last edited Aug 11, 2013 07:01AM) (new)

Marrie Oh, and just because I like depressing you, look at this picture of Silena Beauregard:

description

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Silena!! *sobs* loved her even though she was the spy.

message 35: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Agreed. She's honestly my favorite character from the Aphrodite cabin.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) | 999 comments Yeah forget piper. I like Silena..SOBS!!!!!
I think I'd either be Hermes or Athena. Hermes Causei'm lever and I love to play pranks on people (Marauders!!!!). plus I love humor. And Athena cause I absolutely love to read and learn plus I'm actually smart.

message 37: by Nina (new)

Nina | 3 comments ya know... I'd like to be a daughter of hades,dionysus or ares... i dunno. any woule be cool

message 38: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Damieka *Compulsive Book Buyer* wrote: "Agreed. She's honestly my favorite character from the Aphrodite cabin."

Not Piper?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Piper more than Slena, I think...though maybe that's because we didn't really see a whole lot of Silena?

message 40: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Damieka *Compulsive Book Buyer* wrote: "Agreed. She's honestly my favorite character from the Aphrodite cabin."

Not Piper?"

No. Everybody seems to love Piper but me. I just think Piper's okay. She's not my least favorite character, but she's definitely not my favorite either. Sometimes she really annoys me and sometimes I think she's pretty cool. But overall she's just okay in my eyes.

message 41: by Sunshinerae (new)

Sunshinerae | 50 comments I would probably be Athena. I love to read and everyone says that I'm smart. I think it would be awesome because then I'd be Annabeth's sister. The only thing is that I'm not afraid of spiders.

message 42: by Sunshinerae (new)

Sunshinerae | 50 comments Ѧlpha wrote: "I totally wouldn't be Aphrodite, it's so anti who I am. Though there is Piper, who's really different from the other Aphrodite kids. Plus charmspeaking is really cool."

My little brother is convinced that I can charmspeak because I can get him to do whatever I say. I only do that by threatening to stop letting him borrow my books

message 43: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 574 comments I feel charmspeak is just being gifted in manipulating people into doing what you want them to do.

message 44: by Marrie (new)

Marrie Agreed.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) | 999 comments Dani14 Daughter of Poseidon Sister of PercyJackson wrote: "Posiedon. That is all. Bye."

DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) | 999 comments Damieka *Compulsive Book Buyer* wrote: "Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Damieka *Compulsive Book Buyer* wrote: "Agreed. She's honestly my favorite character from the Aphrodite cabin."

Not Piper?"

No. Everybody seems to love Piper but me. I ..."

Ditto.

message 48: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Dani14 Daughter of Poseidon Sister of PercyJackson wrote: "Posiedon. That is all. Bye."

I always thought that I'd love to be a Poseidon kid, but I can't swim in murky water for fear of biting fish, so I guess I'm more of a Zeus kid in terms of wishes. XD

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) | 999 comments I'm either a child of Athena (Because I'm smart and I love to read.) or Hermes. (I'm friendly and I'm clever and I love to play pranks.)

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Dani14 Daughter of Poseidon Sister of PercyJackson wrote: "Posiedon. That is all. Bye."

I always thought that I'd love to be a Poseidon kid, but I can't swim in murky water for fear of biting fish..."

Yeah. I don't know how to swim. :{D

« previous 1