Making Connections discussion

Burning Embers
This topic is about Burning Embers
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1000. BURNING EMBERS by Hannah Fielding

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Oct 22, 2013 08:27AM) (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
Burning Embers by Hannah Fielding Hannah Fielding
Genre: Romance
Page Count: 269

Book Description:
Coral Sinclair is a beautiful but naive twenty-five-year-old photographer who has just lost her father. She's leaving the life she's known and traveling to Kenya to take ownership of her inheritance--the plantation that was her childhood home--Mpingo. On the voyage from England, Coral meets an enigmatic stranger to whom she has a mystifying attraction. She sees him again days later on the beach near Mpingo, but Coral's childhood nanny tells her the man is not to be trusted. It is rumored that Rafe de Monfort, owner of a neighboring plantation and a nightclub, is a notorious womanizer having an affair with her stepmother, which may have contributed to her father's death. Circumstance confirms Coral's worst suspicions, but when Rafe's life is in danger she is driven to make peace. A tentative romance blossoms amidst a meddling ex-fianc, a jealous stepmother, a car accident, and the dangerous wilderness of Africa. Is Rafe just toying with a young woman's affections? Is the notorious womanizer only after Coral's inheritance? Or does Rafe's troubled past color his every move, making him more vulnerable than Coral could ever imagine? Set in 1970, this contemporary historical romance sends the seemingly doomed lovers down a destructive path wrought with greed, betrayal, revenge, passion, and love.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this book to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Paperback (US/UK only)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 12 weeks of receiving your copy of the book.

Please leave your name here so we know you are signing up to review, and then message your mailing address either to me or directly to the author.

Reviewers:
1. Cherry
2. Susan
3. Kerry
4. Arlena
5. Tonya
6. Cheryl
7. Tamara
8. Kimberly
9. Ally

message 2: by Cherry (new)

Cherry Lemonade (cherrylemonade) | 17 comments I would love to review this!

cherrysblogtours@mail.com

http://cherrysblogtours.wordpress.com

message 3: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent your request Cherry

Susan Gorman I'd love to read and review
humarockhaven@verizon.net
kindle
thanks
Susan

message 5: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited May 01, 2013 07:48PM) (new)

This is paperback Susan. Can you PM your mailing address to either myself or directly to the author?

message 6: by Kez (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kez (maddy8125) | 9 comments Yes please kez127@hotmail.com
Kindle

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Hey Kerry! This book is paperback only. Can you PM me or the author your mailing address?

Arlena Dean (goodreadscomarlenadean) | 8 comments I haven't read a paperback in a while and would love to read this one. Where do I send my address to?

Arlena Dean

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Arlena you an send me a private message with your mailing address and I'll contact the author :)

message 10: by Tonya (new) - added it

Tonya | 20 comments Me please! :) Sending a PM with my address.

Tonya

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Tonya I got it! Sent in your request

The Book Junkie Reads . . . (thebookjunkiereads) | 6 comments I would love to review this work. two2fatty@yahoo.com EPub (nook)

message 13: by Tonya (new) - added it

Tonya | 20 comments Feifei wrote: "Tonya I got it! Sent in your request"

Yay! Looking forward to receiving it.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request Arlena

message 15: by Cheryl (new) - added it

Cheryl Colwell (mailcheryllynncolwellcom) | 24 comments I would enjoy reading this and writing a review. Thanks!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Cheryl please send me a private message with your shipping details

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your requests Kerry and Cheryl

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Antoinette wrote: "I would love to review this work. two2fatty@yahoo.com EPub (nook)"

Antoinette this is paperback only. If you're still interested please send me a PM with your shipping details

message 19: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson (allysonmichelle) I would love to read and review this book if it's still available. Just let me know. Thanks,A

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Ally can you PM me your shipping details?

Tamara Epps (tamara_epps) Love the sound of this book, and would definitely like to review it.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Tamara please send me a PM with your shipping details

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) NO MORE COPIES AVAILABLE

Tamara Epps (tamara_epps) Had already sent my details as soon as I signed up - let me know if you haven't received it.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request Tamara

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request Ally

message 27: by Letty (new)

Letty Chihoro (LettsM) | 6 comments If still available, I'd like to read and review it.

Tamara Epps (tamara_epps) I've published my review on my blog: http://captivatedbybooks.wordpress.co...

And have also put the same review on Goodreads and Amazon UK.

message 30: by Tonya (new) - added it

Tonya | 20 comments My copy decided to travel to Australia before heading to my home in the great midwest. :) I just received it in the mail last night and am looking foward to starting!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Burning Embers (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Hannah Fielding (other topics)