TIME FOR ROLEPLAY!!!!!!! discussion

One x one > Gråciefåce & Rinji

Comments Showing 1-50 of 438 (438 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Any ideas?

message 2: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) wartime, magic, midieval...

message 3: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Hmmm... How about some kind of magic RP?

message 4: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) kk! like what?

message 5: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Here are a couple ideas:

She has always guarded the forest and its inhabitants. One day someone starts to cut down her trees. It pains her as each tree is cut down. Unable to stand it any longer she appears to the man in charge of the crew who is cutting them down. He agrees to stop cutting down the trees if she agrees to go away with him.

A man is reincarnated over and over again, always possessing one of the traits that the first man possessed. However, in his first incarnation, he'd found his mate. Now, his incarnations are cursed to remember the past lives with their first kiss, and he's cursed to die right after the first time they have sex. His mate spends her live searching for the next incarnations...and she finally finds him again when she's captured by humans who are bent on torturing and experimenting on fantasy creatures. And he's a warden!

She is a siren and has two sisters who are cruel. They want to kill every human that invades their waters. However she is nothing like her sisters and tries to keep from being a part of what they do however they won’t let her. One day a ship comes into their waters and her sisters force her to join them in killing them. She joins them with the hope to save some of them if she can. However she is only able to save one a male. She takes him and hides him in her secret place where she slowly begins to fall in love with him and tries to keep her sisters from finding him.

message 6: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Do you like any of these ideas I posted?

message 7: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) I like da sirens!

message 8: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Okay so do I. Do you mind if I play the siren?

message 9: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Nope! Am I the dude?

message 10: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Yes please. :)

message 11: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Sho thang!

message 12: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Name: Rowan Anderson
Personality: Nice, kind, shy, nerdy.
Appearance: Short dusty brown hair, storm gray eyes, tall but slouches, large feet.
Other: Derp

message 13: by Rinji (last edited Mar 21, 2013 08:53PM) (new)

Rinji Name: Syra "Sy"
Personality: shy, but curious.
Appearance: Long white hair and sapphire blue eyes. Short and thin. When in the water she has a mermaid fin however she can chose a human form outside of the water.
Other: Does not agree with her two sisters.

message 14: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((where shall we start?))

message 15: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Do you want to start or do you want me to?

message 16: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((you can!))

message 17: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Syra sighed and stared out at the water. She hated helping her sisters drown people but she could never get out of it. She wanted to help them instead. She heard one of her sisters come up behind her and she looked over her shoulder. "There is a ship coming, Sy." she said. Syra sighed and nodded slowly. "Are you coming?" She slowly nodded again and turned to follow her sister.

message 18: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan stood at the rail if his ship, smiling as the wind rushed to his face. He loved sailing.

message 19: by Rinji (new)

Rinji The three sisters moved into the water and headed toward the ship. As they moved closer they moved above the water and her sisters smiled evilly. Syra sighed softly. They started singing to lure the men into the water to drown them.

message 20: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan suddenly looked down to find the source of the voices. He smiled and started climbing over the rail to join them.

message 21: by Rinji (new)

Rinji As they sang, Syra was trying to find a way to save some of them. However her sisters got to all of them before she could, except one. She hurried to him and pulled him to her secrete spot on their island. It was where she spent the most time and her sisters barely ever went there. Pulling him onto the land she hoped she had gotten to him before it was too late.

((I will be back in a bit have to help my mom cook dinner.))

message 22: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) ((kk)) Rowan coughed and splutteresd. "Singing..." he murmured.

message 23: by Rinji (new)

Rinji ((Back. That took less time than I thought it would.))

The song stopped as abruptly as it began. Syra stayed in the water as she watched him cough and sputter. Hearing him murmur she relaxed a bit but did not move closer to him.

message 24: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Father?" he said, slightly louder.

message 25: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "I'm sorry... you are the only survivor..." Syra said softly from the water. She bit her lower lip as she watched him.

message 26: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan sat up. "Whos there?

message 27: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Moving forward some Syra stayed in the water. "Over here." she said softly. Her head and shoulders were the only things that resided above water however her fin flipped above water every once in a while. "Please, don't be afraid."

message 28: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan looked over. "What are you?"

message 29: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Slowly moving onto the land a bit away from him she curled her tail around her a bit. "I am a siren..." she said slowly. "Are you okay?"

message 30: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan looked around. "Siren? Like, fish girl?"

message 31: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Shaking her head, Syra sighed. "No, that is a mermaid. A siren is... well... you know that music you heard? That came from me and my sisters..."

message 32: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan jumped up. "You killed my brother!" he shrieked.

message 33: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "No... I tried to save him..." Syra said quickly as she moved farther away from him. "I tried to save everyone... my sisters however got to them before I could do anything." Her eyes filled with tears at the accusation in his voice.

message 34: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan scowled. "Your apologies could be like your singing."

message 35: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Syra's fin disappeared and she slowly stood. "I did not want to be a part of what my sisters do to ships as they pass this island!" she replied as a tear slipped down her cheek. "However if I hadn't gone with my sisters you would be dead too!" Se turned and slowly started walking away. Were all humans like this? she wondered.

message 36: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan chased afyw her. "Wait, uh, you!?"

message 37: by Rinji (new)

Rinji She stopped and looked to him. "My name is Syra but my sisters call me Sy." she said softly.

message 38: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Sy." Rowan nodded. "I'm Rowan." he stuck out his hand.

message 39: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Looking at his hand Syra wondered what he was doing. This was the first human she had ever met. She shifted slightly nervously. "Rowan... nice to meet you." she said softly.

message 40: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan let his hand drop awkwardly. "You too.' he said quietly.

message 41: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "So... why did you hold your hand out to me?" Syra asked as she tilted her head some.

message 42: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "A handshake. Its like a greeting."

message 43: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "How does it work?" she asked curiously. She was not so nervous around him any longer.

message 44: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Here, give me your hand." he Said, sticking out his hand again.

message 45: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Slowly holding her hand out to him she watched carefully.

message 46: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) He grasped her hand and slowly shook it. "Like that."

message 47: by Rinji (new)

Rinji Wrapping her fingers around his like he did with his own fingers around her hand she smiled. "Oh... what a nice way to greet someone." she said softly.

message 48: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan smiled, not bothering to let go. 'It is.'

message 49: by Rinji (new)

Rinji "I... I really am sorry about your family..." Syra said as she brought her other hand to her face and whipped away the tear that slipped down her cheek.

message 50: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Rowan let go of her hand and smiled sadly at her. "I guess its fine." he said, wiping away her tear.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9