Divergence discussion

The Movie! > Shailene Woodley as Tris Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KelseyKES (new)

KelseyKES | 17 comments shailene isnt blonde. she isnt built small. and the bright eyes that scream for attention part - four, I dont know about that. as long as she dyes her hair at least blondish brown.... im okay with it. she looks decent to play tris' role... but im still kinda disappointed.....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

She's so tall! 5'7" or something!

message 3: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) I'm still not seeing Shaliene Woodley pulling this off though, I mean sure they can dye her hair though Shaliene has openly come out and said she won't dye it....I just don't think she cares enough about the role and I don't think she's adaptable enough to take on something this big. Also she's like 5"8 and Tris is an itty bitty little thing....you can't alter an actress's height the way you would her hair or eye colour.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I know Shailene was already cast..like a long time ago. But I still think Saoirse Ronan would be a really good Tris. Too bad she's in The Host... Does anybody know if The Host is a single movie or part of a trilogy or something?

message 5: by E L L E (new)

E L L E (lacustrine_dreams) I thought Meyer wasn't going to write another book since the fans rebuffed and thought a trilogy would wreck it? Or something to that effect.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Danielle wrote: "When's the next book coming out?"

October 22