Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Author Help and Tips > Write or Die Thursdays!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 94 comments Hey everyone! I just wanted to invite those of you who are currently writing a novel (or even those readers who want to watch the process a little bit) to a weekly Facebook event on my page:

Write or Die Thursdays

Every week, I'm on from 8 until 11 pm EST working on my second novel. I started this because I have a new baby, and it has been really hard to find time to write. By setting aside some time with other writers each week, I've found I am finally starting to get my page count back up! At the moment, there is a very small group of us (paranormal writers and otherwise), and we are all committed to checking in and writing (or dying) at least this one day a week. If you were able to write other days good. If you weren't, that's ok too. TONIGHT you WILL write!

As far as promoting goes - a modest amount of promoting on my page is fine. But, this really is about writing, the process of putting pen to paper, etc. If you feel the need to self-promote with every post, this probably isn't the group for you...But for everyone else, post what you are working on, post some lines, and just generally "pull up a chair."

So, for those of you who want to join us (we are going right now!), join my page at:

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCarrie...

message 2: by Lisa, R2R Admin & Group Creator (new)

Lisa Goldman | 541 comments Mod
great idea...and congrats on your new baby. I stopped by and liked your page:) ~Lisa

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 94 comments Thanks so much Lisa! I really appreciate the like. So far, the writing is going well! And it's nice to feel that others are out there writing with me!