Class of 2014 discussion

Dancing on the Edge
This topic is about Dancing on the Edge
book review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xxpedro_velazquezxX | 29 comments I am reviewing the book “Dancing on the Edge” by Han Nolan. I would recommend this book to anyone in middle school. I would also recommend this book to people who like to read books with a sad beginning. Aside from this book she has written, If I should die before I wake, Send Me Down A Miracle, Face in Every Window, Born Blue, When We Were Saints, and Crazy. Han Nolan has won many awards, for example from public libraries, National Book Award, Children's Literature Choice List, and several Teenage Book Awards. I really enjoyed this book because it started with a sad ending and I’ve never read a book like this before. I also like this book because it has to do a lot with dark magic. The character I like the most is Miracle because she seems “chill” but she gets bullied a lot because her guardian which is her aunt does dark magic, and speaks to ghosts. How will Miracle deal with all of the bullying? Will she tell her aunt?

message 2: by Macy (new)

Macy Hoang | 27 comments Does the book revovle around ballet or a different type of dance?

message 3: by Adan (new)

Adan Castro | 24 comments dose this book at all have to do with devil or what types of whiches