Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Promote Your Book > Promote Your Book

Comments Showing 1-50 of 219 (219 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by JJ (new)

JJ Holding Here Authors Can Promote Their Books

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rothert Hi, I want to let you know about my dystopian Romance novel "Jocale". It is available on Amazon for .99. I love this genre and would love to discuss any of these kinds of books. Also always looking for good recommendations!

Brenda Rothert

message 3: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Rockefeller (laurelarockefeller) The Great Succession Crisis Extended Edition (Peers of Beinan, #1.8) by Laurel A. Rockefeller
The Ghosts of the Past (Peers of Beinan, #2) by Laurel A. Rockefeller

Hello all! I would like to introduce you to my Peers of Beinan series, starting with the "Anlei's Legacy" arc (books one through three). It's a courtly epic filled with love, intrigue, murder (book two), and mystery set on planet Beinan. "Peers of Beinan" references its focus on FEUDAL NOBLES and Beinan's constitutional monarchy. My education is in medieval history (both Asian and European). I'm also an amateur historian and amateur scientist.

These books are rooted in my extensive knowledge of dozens of academic disciplines --including world religions which is where many of the supernatural themes come in.

If you love great world building, intrigue, and suspense, these books are absolutely for you!

message 4: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 131 comments Devil Inside by Brandy Isaacs

Hello! .99 on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Devil-Inside-eb...

"For every light there is a dark."

Harley Finn had never had an easy life. Despite having a difficult childhood, she has worked hard to create a safe and comfortable life for herself. Harley does her best to enjoy her simple, mundane life. But after a chance encounter with a captivating stranger, her life will never be the same

At first Levi Bonham seems like the ideal, no-strings-attached kind of guy, but Harley soon realizes that he is as dangerous as he is enticing. Harley’s connection to Levi leads to disastrous consequences. Suddenly, Harley finds herself plunged into a world plagued by creatures that prey on human suffering and misery.

Reeling from tragedy, Harley must confront her own demons to save herself and those she loves the most. Her desire for revenge collides with a centuries old war waged at humanity’s expense. Harley must decide if she is willing to put aside her vendetta and risk her own humanity for the sake mankind.

message 5: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Thanks for giving us this lovely space in which to share our books, Paranormal!

My latest paranormal is Sunburn by Rosanna Leo and is about the Greek god Apollo in modern times. It is the third in my Greek god romance series, but each book can be read as a stand-alone.

I would also love to tell you about my other recent paranormal The Selkie by Rosanna Leo . It's an erotic paranormal set on the magical shores of Orkney Scotland, and was just nominated by The Romance Reviews for Best Paranormal Romance 2012, so I'm feeling a little proud right now.

Thanks for letting me share!

message 6: by JJ (new)

JJ Holding Add Your Books To The Groups Bookshelf so your book will show up on the main page.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Pearl (melissapearl) | 8 comments Hey everyone,

I currently have a promotion running for my latest YA Paranormal Romance. 50% off until March 31st.

All proceeds are being donated to charity - Love146.

http://www.amazon.com/Betwixt-ebook/d...

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Gannon (elizabethgannon) | 3 comments Hi everyone,
I'm terrible at self-promotion. In fact, I'm not really a "promotion" kind of person at all, since I view it as awkward. But everyone I ask about the subject says that an author has to promote her own work, especially in communities she actually posts in. Thus, I shall struggle through. :)

My sister and I both publish books through a company we run, called Star Turtle Publishing: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sta...

My sister Cassandra Gannon has a neat series of paranormal/supernatural books she writes, called the Elemental Phases. Book One of the series Warrior from the Shadowland has been out for a little while, and she's already up to book six. Here's the description:

Elementals: Water, Earth, Fire and Air are only the beginning. Elementals support everything from Darkness to Time, secretly maintaining the processes of nature. Only now the Elementals are nearly extinct. Two years ago, the Air House released a plague that killed ninety percent of them. With their society in chaos and so many of their kind dead, they can’t find their Phase-Matches; the other halves of themselves. Without Matches they can’t have any more children and without the Elementals, the world will end. Again.

Cross: Cross, of the Shadow House nearly triggered an apocalypse once before. The last of the Shadow Elementals, the weight of all the Darkness in the universe has fallen on his shoulders. The crushing power of it should have killed him long ago and he would have welcomed an end to the pain. Except, Cross knows his Match is out there. The woman he’s dreamed of forever. He’ll do whatever it takes to find her…even go to the human realm.

Nia: Elemental laws forbid mixing with the humans, but Nia, of the Water House isn’t a woman who gives up easily. Nia and her ragtag group of “rebels” believe a small town in Florida holds the secrets to their survival. They head there looking for answers, but everything’s going wrong. Other Elementals are out for their blood, human technology is sort of baffling, and now the cops are closing in. When Cross arrives, Nia knows he’s her Match. Unfortunately, he’s teetering on the edge of crazy and refusing to touch her, because he thinks his powers are dangerous. It’s up to Nia to convince him they’re meant to be, stage a jailbreak, and evade the bad guys.

Oh, and save the universe.

I write a series of books called the Consortium of Chaos. It's a superhero romance series with a lot of weird humor, although like any good comic book world, it also gets into the supernatural and paranormal. It's about super-villains finding love. Book One of the series is Yesterday's Heroes:

High atop the Fortress of Liberty...

The life of a super-hero is not all it’s cracked up to be. Just ask Wyatt Ferral, one of the city’s cape-wearing favorite sons. For one thing, he can’t stand the other heroes, and is starting to see that they aren’t especially heroic. Plus, he’s forced to wear stupid looking spandex costumes, and his unauthorized biographies are filled with glaring inaccuracies. Heroing is so isolating. Some days, he just wants to walk away from it all and have a real life. All it would take is one personal tragedy to push him over the edge…

Meanwhile at the Consortium of Chaos…

The life of a super-villain is a blast, just ask the super-villainess known as “Harlot.” Just because you’re dedicated to evil doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun, right? So, when the almost forgotten hero Wyatt Ferral walks into the Consortium’s headquarters one day and says that he has a plan, she’s intrigued. Can Wyatt help their troubled organization finally succeed in one of their world domination schemes? Can she keep her fellow villains from killing the handsome hero long enough to hear what he has to say? Will he see the subtle but important distinction between collecting his memorabilia and stalking him? Was his Hero swimsuit calendar photoshopped, or do his abs actually really look like that? So many important questions…

Both series feature storylines which interconnect from one book to another. Although each book is about one couple, they also feature other characters from the "world." Neither one of us believes in dropping a character just because they've already had a book, and so, they continue to show up.

...And I have no idea what else to say here. ...Feeling awkward again...

In any event, check'em out if you're bored and looking for something a little different to read. We also have a blog which we update every couple days, which covers everything from character bios and tips for self-published authors to walkthroughs on how I design the covers to our books.

http://star-turtle-publishing.blogspo...
(I also mirror the blog here on my Goodreads author account if you'd prefer: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...)

Thanks!
Elizabeth Gannon

message 9: by Robin (new)

Robin Morgan (robinleighmorgan) I'd love for everyone to check out my first YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel entitled "I Kissed a Ghost."

I Kissed a Ghost by Robin Leigh Morgan

I Kissed a Ghost

If you'd care to read a review of my book it can be found here on GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

To read several UNEDITED SNIPPETS from the the book I'd like to invite you to read the "GHOSTLY WHISPERS" category in the blog section of my website [see profile]

THANKS for your interest.

message 10: by Debra Jayne (new)

Debra Jayne East (debrajayneeast) | 2 comments Hello.My book is a paranormal romance and you can read the first two chapters free on Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/Radiance-Love-a...

message 11: by Jack (new)

Jack (jackcroxall) Hi all the blurb for my YA Victorian fantasy Tethers (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

In the wake of a cold Victorian winter, Karl Scheffer and Esther Emerson discover an anonymous journal filled with strange passages and bizarre scribblings.

The journal soon draws them into a covert and sinister conspiracy, a conspiracy centred around an otherworldly artefact with the power to change everything …

Karl and Esther have spent almost every day of their thirteen years in the quiet market town of Shraye. Stifled by their rural surroundings and frustrated by their unfulfilled ambitions, they find the allure of the journal’s mysterious pages impossible to ignore. The book seems to be beckoning them away from Shraye, away from their homes and towards the coast where an unsolved disappearance has set in motion a dark chain of events.

The voyage the teenagers soon find themselves undertaking is one of desperate importance and true peril; it will change the way they see the world, and each other, forever.

read the first three chapters free on amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tethers-ebook...

Jack :)

message 12: by Darren (new)

Darren Burton (sherlock77) | 1 comments Night Realm (Night Realm, #1) by Darren G. Burton The first installment in a paranormal series. FREE novel - Night Realm. It can be downloaded in any ebook format from Smashwords.

Here's the link to the book:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Night Realm is a Paranormal Detective novel set on Australia's Gold Coast. It is the story of private detective, Ryan Fox. When he meets the beautiful Selena Thorne, Ryan’s life takes a detour into a dark world he thought only existed in folklore and in the minds of movie producers.

message 13: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Lane-Hembley | 2 comments Hello everyone. I have written a YA book called Paranormal Properties. It is now on Kindle for $2.99. It is about 14 year old Jake Weir and his parents who have a ghost-hunting show. I'll say no more...enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BMHF6X6/?...

message 14: by Mindy (new)

Mindy (Boyer) Larson | 24 comments Good morning! I hope you all are enjoying your day with a great book and a cup of coffee! My novel is entitled, This Morning I Woke Up Dead, and yes, its as intriguing as the title suggest.

Hadley Christensen and Dominic Morris are beginning their happily-ever-after when life as they know it is forever altered. On her way to work one morning a black SUV crosses over the center line, colliding head on into Hadley’s compact car.
She’s going to die.
But wait she isn’t about to die.
She’s already dead.
No one else knows but they’re all dead too.
Hadley and Dominic’s bond remains unbroken. Even in death. As she attempts to contact him from the other side, hoping to convince him he is dead too.
Go on a journey as two souls separated by different realms prove that those who are destined to be together will.

I am reaching out to fellow bloggers/readers/authors ect.. to help spread the word about my novel. Enter win one of five copies!

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

Mindy

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Moving house has become a way of life for fifteen year old isobel Miller. Her father is an Army Major; her mother, a middle aged, pregnant, chain smoking alcoholic. But the move to the village of langham could be the straw that broke the camel's back. To the truculent teenager it might as well have been to Timbuktu. Isobel is resentful of the baby, angry with her mother for dragging her away from civilization to live in a village which has no street lighting, let alone any decent shops.

The only light in her miserable existence is her grandfather, story-teller elite, her saviour. And when one of his macabre tales is mentioned in the local peper, Isobel is drawn into the depths of evil and devil worship. her world, and that of everyone around her,turns upside down.

The cause? A mysterious book, an omen, which once opened and read starts a cataclysmic chain of events, and their lives are filled with tragedy and disaster. Salvation comes in the guise of three other teenagers-Peter, Oswald and Ariel-and the four form a bond so strong nothing can tear apart-nothing except maybe the devil himself!In The Devil's Own Words In The Devil's Own Words by Elizabeth Wixley
Thank you for your interest.

message 16: by Eva (new)

Eva Gordon Hi,
My paranormal romance,Apocalyptic Moon set during a zombie apocalypse is currently 2.99 on Kindle: http://tinyurl.com/bdvgak6

You can also go on my website www.ravenauthor.com to read the blurb and or watch my book trailer.

message 17: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Brown (staceymariebrown) | 17 comments While I'm checking out all these great books, check out mine Darkness Of Light by Stacey Marie Brown . Just got an incredible review from Aoife! Synopsis and info can me found on my goodreads page or my website www.staceymariebrown.com

message 18: by Eva (new)

Eva Gordon Hi,
My paranormal romance, Apocalyptic Moon, book 1 in my new series, is now on Kindle for only 2.99. It's official release date is May 10th. Check out my book trailer: http://youtu.be/Sep_p8pksgA and here is my buy link:http://tinyurl.com/bdvgak6
Or visit my website to learn more:
http://www.ravenauthor.com

message 19: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 266 comments Hello thanks for allowing me to promote here. Can anyone here let me know if I can add my book to the group shelf if that is permitted.

Mine is an adult dark fantasy/fantasy romance and the first in a series. It is definitely not a book for those below 17 or 18 and does contain scenes of a sexual nature. It is also fairly violent (the book not the sex.)

The second in the series is my WIP and should be along a little later in the year.

It is available as an e-book at Amazon, Smashwords, B & N, Kobo and I books and as a paperback through Createspace and Amazon.
The Light Beyond the Storm Chronicles The Light Beyond the Storm Chronicles (#1) by Alexandra Butcher

message 20: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Newey (GemmaNewey) | 3 comments Greetings all,

I have decided from this day forward that my book Essence Of A Dark Soul Essence Of A Dark Soul by Faye Cross be available to all for free, It is free from Kobo and Smashwords - I'm currently sorting out a problem with Amazon but once done, it will be available on Amazon Uk and US for free download.

I hope you enjoy
Kind Regards
Faye

message 21: by Christina (new)

Christina Belcher (christinasmithbelcher) There is some slight erotica in this book, so I would not suggest readers under the age of 18, genre is paranormal/romance/fantasy.
The Bzou Curse

I am so excited I get to share with you all.
Christina

message 22: by Pam (new)

Pam Godwin (pamgodwin) | 2 comments Dead of Eve (Trilogy of Eve, #1) by Pam Godwin Dead of Eve

(Paranormal~Horror~Romance~Thriller)

A virus devastates humanity. Few men survive. The rest are monsters. The women are dead, except Evie. Through a quirk in her genetics, she survives. When her physiology begins to evolve, she must come to terms with what she is and accept her role in finding a cure.

The mutated hunt her. The men brutalize her…except three. Cryptic warrior, contrite lover, caring enemy; they are fiercely protective of the last living woman, but divided in their own agendas. Can they come together to protect the only hope for humanity?

Evie must survive.

Rated R: Guns. Gore. Sex (incl Rape). Language.

eBook available for $2.99 USD:
Amazon: www.amazon.com/dp/B009V3V2X6
B&N: www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dead-of-eve-...
Smashwords: www.smashwords.com/books/view/247843

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Blake Hi everybody.
Check out my e-romance, rated PG-13. "Shelter of Love" by Beth Blake, a Good Reads author of 3 books. Published by Keith Publishers, an e-publisher of romance of all kinds. Can be found on Kindle.

Shelter of Love

"Veterinary assistant Mandy Woods sets out in southern Arizona to discover who is killing Mexican Gray Wolves, an endangered species. Her search for the killer with another Save the Wolves member named Charley, leads the two of them into danger that could be deadly for both of them.

As soon as Mandy begins to trust Charley, she learns of a secret he has kept from her—a secret that destroys her trust. Mandy knows the only chance she has of happiness is to face her fears and forge ahead alone with her dream to open an animal shelter for injured large animals. Even if this means denying her feelings for Charley."

message 24: by L.L. (new)

L.L. Watkin (LLWatkin) | 41 comments Hi everybody,

We currently have 2 books out (both of which I have added to the bookshelf) but since Jethabel is an out and out pulp sci-fi I shall not dwell on it here.

The Abbey at the World's End, however, is a fantasy following a gifted thief getting into more trouble than she can handle by stealing high church relics which happen to be haunted by an executed witch.

It's on Amazon and iTunes e-book and POD. I'm also part way through serializing an earlier novella version on Goodreads - click though to my writing for a sample.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everybody!
It is wonderful to be able to share my book here with you all! Thanks for the opportunity! It is available in ebook form for $0.99 on Amazon: http://amzn.to/YdGBsR Barnes and Noble: bit.ly/ZjX7bO and iTunes: bit.ly/16wdUvY

The Healing Heart is a fun, funny work of romantic fiction that follows Jamie Hansen as she tries to move on in life after losing her husband, Paul, to a heart attack. Now what could possibly be fun or funny about that, you ask? Be patient...I promise, you will get there!

Jamie is prepared to live life and be grateful for what she had while she had it. She doesn't have any expectations for another chance at love, so she is blindsided when she literally runs into handsome real estate broker, Conley Michaels. Now here's the fun, funny part I promised earlier...reading The Healing Heart allows you to take a peek into Jamie's point of view on her crazy, introspective, exhilarating, maddening, flirty, self-doubting, madcap roller coaster ride toward love! Because, Jamie will find out, lightning truly can strike twice!
The Healing Heart by Jennifer Howard Jennifer Howard

message 26: by J.J. (new)

J.J. DiBenedetto | 651 comments Just bumping my book - Dream Student - it's free on Kindle today only, and it just needs a little help to keep pushing up the charts. Take a look...

http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Student-D...

message 27: by Darlene (new)

Darlene Kuncytes | 98 comments Yay! How awesome! Just want to thank you for the opportunity to share my first novella! Check it out! It's funny, romantic and hot! A Vampire's Saving Embrace

message 28: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 131 comments Hey everyone! My first book Devil Inside is free this weekend on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Devil-Inside-eb...

message 29: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey Wood (briewoodfiction) | 2 comments Brian Geoffrey Wood

Love it if anyone wants to give my books a look. They're available on Kindle, Nook and in paperback.

My series will appeal to readers that are looking for a new twist on horror, and content for mature readers-- themes include mental illness, divorce and substance abuse along with the gore and scares.

http://www.amazon.com/Brian-Geoffrey-...

message 30: by Eva (new)

Eva Gordon Ravaged by a global zombie pandemic, humanity’s survival depends on the secret society of shifters, but can they be trusted?

Find out. Read, Apocalyptic Moon, Book 1 in the After the Bane Series. Coming to all formats May 10. Available now on kindle for 2.99 http://tinyurl.com/bdvgak6

message 31: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Hunt (staceytianna) | 5 comments For those of you who haven't heard, my ebook "The Adventure Begins" will be FREE on Smashwords for a limited time in preparation for its paperback release!

GENRE: Science-fiction, Fantasy, Action-Adventure

DESCRIPTION: Meldrick, the Master of Death, has gathered to him four crowns - the means by which he will be able to rule the world as the lands each crown belongs to slowly falls into darkness without its power source. All he lacks is the destruction of the legendary trinity of the chosen ones, prophesied to protect the world. From him.
In the tropical paradise known as Somerton Island, young Kale Dillans finds himself faced with an immense task, as the title of the Chosen One Leader is given to him. He must leave his home and make a perilous journey with the rest of the chosen ones, Elison Hart and Tyson Smith, across the broken lands of the shattered planet to return peace to the world eventually leading them straight to the territories of the Master of Death. There they must stop Meldrick forever and foil the master in his evil purpose.

HERE'S THE LINK TO GET YOUR COPY: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Don't forget to rate and review! Doing this will really help me out as an author:) Thanks in advance!
The Adventure Begins (Cascade Adventures, #1) by Stacey T. Hunt
The Adventure Begins

message 32: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Mears Hi everyone, here's my latest release hot of the digital press. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

I'm not really good a picking which sub-genre my work should go under. Let me know what you think. Thanks guys.

message 33: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Craig | 1 comments Hello to you all. My story 'Grim Reaping' is available as a free digital download from www.smashwords.com
It is also available for Kobo and Nook devices.

'Driven to make the ultimate sacrifice from the loss of his job, a chance encounter allows Gareth a unique opportunity.
On top of a new career, he also begins to seek vengence on the people who broke his will'.

message 34: by Brandy (new)

Brandy | 131 comments My promotional period is over, but you can still get Devil Inside for .99 on Amazon!

message 35: by Donna (new)

Donna (donnahawk) | 108 comments I know that several of you have already gotten a copy of my haunted house mystery, but there are four more days to get it for free from Smashwords.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
Use coupon code QY68X when you check out.
It's a PG-13 story about a young woman who is trying to discover if and why Maria's fiance, Mitch, murdered her. The problem is that she falls for the man she is supposed to be snooping on and she is caught up in a world of ghosts and secrets.

message 36: by Ash (new)

Ash Krafton (ash_krafton) | 22 comments My newest book Blood Rush is coming out in one month and I am holding a giveaway for Goodreads members...see my blog post at
krafton.blogspot.com/2013/02/pre-laun...

Blood Rush (Demimonde #2) is the follow-up to Bleeding Hearts. Both books have been well-received by readers of both urban fantasy and romance so I encourage you to stop by and throw your name in the hat...you can win books, gift cards, and shiny things.

Good luck and thank you for stopping by!

Cheers, Ash

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

In The Devil's Own Words In The Devil's Own Words by Tarian Green/Elizabeth Wixley
Hi everyone, I am a writer of fantasy adventure. I am a UK author and am fascinated by history, ghost stories and anything paranormal or supernatural.

message 38: by Weston (new)

Weston Kincade (wakincade) | 8 comments Hello fellow readers and writers of the literary craft. I am here for your souls - wait that's not right. Sorry, wrong group! So, I hear we can promote ourselves a little in these digital lines . . . Well, I look like Fabio - nope, wait, wrong group again. Okay, I think I've got it now. Fellow literary liars . . . yep that's right. Aren't all of us fiction writers liars at heart? Of course, so here are my four current dark fantasy and paranormal books where I string a few lies in the hopes of entertaining readers. Feel free to give them a looksy:

A Life of Death by Weston Kincade A Life of Death - Book One in the A Life of Death collection

A paranormal coming-of-age mystery about one boy's pain and hardship endured in a small Virginia town.
Losing a father and growing up with an abusive, drunk replacement is hard enough, but when you hardly knew the first because of his constant military deployment, it alters your perspective. As a seventeen-year-old high school senior, Alex Drummond learns the value of family and the meaning of dedication the hard way, but reliving people's horrendous murders does have its upside. Join him as he struggles to find his destiny, understand love, and discover what really happened to his father and the skeletons hiding within his small home town.

US: http://www.amazon.com/A-Life-of-Death...

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Life-of-Dea...

And if you like audiobooks, especially free ones, you can listen to the serialized audiobook of A Life of Death on Podiobooks.com at http://podiobooks.com/title/a-life-of...

A Life of Death The Golden Bulls by Weston Kincade The Golden Bulls - Book Two in the A Life of Death collection

Fifteen years of ritual sacrifices that began before Alex Drummond joined the force have become an anomaly in Tranquil Heights. For most residents, anger at the unsolved murders has turned to disappointment with the small police force. Now citizens hope this year’s sacrificial lamb won’t be one of their loved ones.

Alex Drummond’s ability to relive victims’ traumatic murders has not been enough. There are misguided links to Egyptian funerary rights, but without evidence and the murderer’s identity, no one outside of Drummond’s tight circle will believe him, let alone make an arrest and stop the vicious killings. After an anonymous tip, Detective Drummond discovers an annual visitor, a local who moved away years before with a similar flare for murder. He follows her to Washington DC after watching the woman burn her husband alive. His high school friend, Jessie Arturo, who settled in the large city after a failed baseball career, assists with the investigation. In such a large place, unsolved murders abound like cobwebs under abandoned guest beds.

September 20, the serial killer’s anointed date, is only days away. How has the murderer proven so elusive, even from Alex’s paranormal abilities? Is he in over his head, or can Detective Alex Drummond save the ghosts calling to him and decipher this network of brutal, ritual sacrifices before someone else is burnt alive?

US: http://www.amazon.com/A-Life-of-Death...

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Death-Go...

Strange Circumstances by Marshall J. Stephens Strange Circumstances

The future's a gamble. Few people know what they really want, and those that reach it often find that it isn't what they expected. Strange Circumstances is an anthology of stories exploring the predictability of fate and destiny... or rather their unpredictability.

In the twelve twisted tales and fifteen flash-fiction pieces, Strange Circumstances explores the boundaries of our universe to see what lurks in the unknown, hidden within the mysteries of science, magic, extraterrestrials, religion and the paranormal. Amid celebrities who hit their peak and vanish, a tree that grows up from the floor of a moving train car, unspeakable conspiracy, monstrous espionage, and wicked sorcery, there is something within these pages for anyone who enjoys dark tales and twists of every sort.

US: http://www.amazon.com/Strange-Circums...

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Strange-Circu...

Invisible Dawn by Weston Kincade Invisible Dawn - Book One in the Altered Realities series

In a world where rare individuals have evolved, the government kidnaps specific children to study and utilize their abilities. Madelin has been imprisoned in such a facility for thirteen years and suffers from medically induced amnesia. Facing a hopeless future, haunted dreams, and an invisible past, each morning is an Invisible Dawn and life holds no meaning, until she meets Jedd. Her newly discovered godfather becomes her beacon in tumultuous seas as they strive to find answers and allies.

On the run from PASTOR Agency's first trained shifter, an egotistical man with power hungry desires, Madelin and her godfather find their lives intertwined with a broke Cajun gambler, an ex-mercenary in search of redemption, and a rebellious Vampire.

Can they survive nature's mysteries and humanity's greed? Will they find salvation? Only a Darwinian victory will do, but even that may prove futile.

US: http://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Dawn-...

UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Invisible-Daw...

I would love to get these books in readers hands and hear what readers honestly think, so if you wish to read one and would like a free e-book copy in exchange for an honest review, please contact me at wakincade (at) gmail (dot) com, adjusting the email accordingly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

In The Devil's Own Words In The Devil's Own Words by Tarian Green/Elizabeth Wixley

I have a new cover for my book. What do you all think?

message 40: by Weston (new)

Weston Kincade (wakincade) | 8 comments Tarian wrote: "In The Devil's Own WordsIn The Devil's Own Words by Tarian Green/Elizabeth Wixley

I have a new cover for my book. What do you all think?"

Pretty cool. I didn't see the first one, but I like this one.

message 41: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (carrieabutler) | 5 comments Strength (Mark of Nexus, #1) by Carrie Butler

Publisher: Sapphire Star Publishing
Category: New Adult (NA)
Genre: Paranormal Romance (PNR)

When college student Rena Collins finds herself nose-to-chest with the campus outcast, she’s stunned. Wallace Blake is everything she’s ever wanted in a man—except he can’t touch her. His uncontrollable strength, a so-called gift from his bloodline, makes every interaction dangerous. And with a secret, supernatural war brewing among his kind, there’s no time to work it out. To keep Wallace in her life, Rena will have to risk a whole lot more than her heart.

Retailers:

(E-book) KINDLE | NOOK | KOBO, iTUNES/iBOOKSTORE

(Paperback) AMAZON | BARNES AND NOBLE | DIESEL | BOOKS-A-MILLION | POWELL'S | THE BOOK DEPOSITORY

message 42: by R. (new)

R. Jackson-Lawrence | 5 comments Hi all

I would like to promote my first novel Knightfall
Knightfall (The Chronicle of Benjamin Knight #1) by R. Jackson-Lawrence

Lord of the Rings for the Call of Duty Generation!

When his world changing experiment is sabotaged, fifteen year old genius Benjamin Knight is cast into another world where an uneasy peace hangs in the balance.

Saved from near death by a band of traders, he joins the Road Trains on their journey north as he struggles to understand what has happened to him.

However, Ben soon realises that everyone has their secrets and that no one is safe, especially when one man has the power to realise his ambitions.

Friends are lost, plots revealed and battles fought as the unlikely companions try to prevent war.

Available in ebook and paperback via amazon, links at my website
www.jackson-lawrence.com

message 43: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Stevenson | 190 comments My adult modern fantasy books are available on amazon

Blood Bound -

UK www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009JBKV96
US www.amazon.com/dp/B009JBKV96

Demon Divided is free tomorrow(21/04/13) -

UK www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AGJFO5G
US www.amazon.com/dp/B00AGJFO5G

message 44: by Andy (new)

Andy Elliott | 12 comments Howdy!

I'm Andy and I've just finished and published my first book, aimed at young-adult readers The Remarkables , which is up on the Kindle store. It tells the tale of Owen Johnson who discovers that he has a gift that gives him superpowers. When his father is kidnapped he is helped by a band of war veterans who also have extraordinary powers: The Remarkables. It's got scifi and urban fantasy elements to it, that come to the forefront as the book progresses.

The story has been fermenting in my mind for many years and I have experienced so much pleasure in writing it. I only hope that people enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Best wishes

Andy

message 45: by Jade (new)

Jade Hart | 2 comments Hi All

If you're looking for a sweet, sexy, surprising New Adult Romance then Coffee and Cockpits is for you.

FREE for a limited time. And currently #2 in contemp romance and #10 overall! :)

http://www.amazon.com/Coffee-and-Cock...

message 46: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Locke (ajlocke) | 10 comments Hi everyone, my debut novel, Affairs of the Dead, was recently published by Etopia Press. It's available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and All Romance E-books. Would love for you to check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/Affairs-of-the-...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone! My book, Control is currently on sale for only $.99 on Amazon, check it out!!

Click the image to purchase on Amazon.

message 48: by Michael (new)

Michael Gallagher Hi everyone!
I'm new to this group - in fact in new to groups full stop. This is the first one I've joined even though I've been on Goodreads for a couple of months now.
If anyone would like to see the kind of stuff I write I've uploaded the first ten chapters of my novel The Bridge of Dead Things as a pdf.
The Bridge of Dead Things by Michael Gallagher
It's a mystery/thriller set in an historically acurate Victorian London which features a fourteen-year-old who discovers that she’s a materialising medium. If this sounds like your cup of tea, do check it out.
If you enjoy what you read, or even if you don't, please message me and tell me. I would love to hear your views and opinions.
I've also created a coupon for this group at Smashwords which will get you 75% off if you type in code AU54J at the checkout. The coupon expires at the end of May 2013.
Cheers!

message 49: by Jason (last edited Apr 24, 2013 01:35PM) (new)

Jason Graves (cleverfoilhat) | 3 comments "This book blew me away, in every way possible. Between the fascinating writing style, the intriguing characters, and a plot/story I haven't come across yet, I was completely enthralled!" ~ Rose, Goodreads reviewer

Blood Roses by Jason T. Graves

Vampires aren’t real… right? If they were, Madeline and Marissa Owen would certainly be suspects: bone-white and night-loving—with a proclivity for super-rare steaks—the identical twins are poster-girls for the undead.

As if looking like teen-aged vampires didn’t cause enough drama, trouble erupts into their lives following a disastrous street fight and a brush with the law by Madeline's sister. The girls are forced to move from the diverse city of Austin, Texas to the quaint township of Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania—a move clearly designed to bore the aggressive, MMA-fighter Marissa into an early grave.

However, their new lives prove to be anything but boring, as a series of shocking upheavals, unearthed lies, and outright dangers keep them thinking... and running for their lives. Ancient books, coded manuscripts, and evil enemies emerge, challenging the unique skills and inner-strengths of the girls—but can even all of this chaos prepare them for the arrival of real vampires?

Facing threats from multiple quarters, the girls must rely on each other to keep ahead of the rising storm … or be swept away by it.

Available on NOOK and Kindle

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi all my book is FREE for the very last time from the 24th of April until the 26th.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B8XQF66
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B8XQF66#_

Thanks for your support.

« previous 1 3 4 5