Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Free science-fiction/adventure audiobook in exchange for review

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Ashley | 5 comments Hello everyone, my name is John Ashley, author of the highly acclaimed science-fiction/adventure Xavier Series. I am excited to announce the recent release of the audiobook version of the first book in this series, The Scrolls of Xavier, and in order to celebrate,I am giving away a limited number of copies through Audible.com's gifting service in exchange for reviews. If you are interested in claiming your free copy of The Scrolls of Xavier narrated by actor Matt Weight, feel free to contact me at johnashley997@yahoo.com or in the comments below with your name and email address. Also, be sure and check out the link below to listen the sample and learn more about the book. I look forward to hearing from you!
John Ashley

The Scrolls of Xavier on Audible.com

message 2: by John (new)

John Ashley | 5 comments Update: The limit of audiobooks I am gable to give away has been reached. Thanks everyone for the quick response! I would love to give away more, but sadly I am on a budget. If you are still interested in The Scrolls of Xavier, be sure to check out Audible's trial membership to get it and another audiobook for free!
Thanks,
John Ashley