Digital Book Bucket (free ebooks only) discussion

General discussion > I have a Nook

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna | 1 comments Hi,

My name is Donna & I have just joined the group. My question is...are all the books just for Kindle? I have a Nook.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela | 2 comments No, I've got a Kobo!!

message 3: by Erma (new)

Erma Talamante (eitalamante) | 1 comments I have Adobe eReader and Kindle on my PC. Most books are available in multi format - one nice thing about Smashwords. Barnes and Noble often have free ebooks available, too.
I have one listed on my website: ermareads.wordpress.com
Just takes looking a bit ...

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I have a normal kindle amd a Nook tablet. Is there anyway to read my kindle books on my nook?

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Tadlock (crystaldspence) | 7 comments I have a Nook and so far have not found anything on here that will work for my Nook... fingers crossed more begins being posted for this reader!

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (jennmcd) | 18 comments Crystal-here is a link for a free nook book! (Not sure how it is though as I have not read it). Didn't want you feeling left out!

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Wick...

message 7: by Jenn (new)

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (jennmcd) | 18 comments And lastly, I highly recommend all of Nicky Charles' books. They are currently all free as nook books. Here is a link to all 5:

http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.c...

message 11: by Maryalice (new)

Maryalice | 8 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I have a normal kindle amd a Nook tablet. Is there anyway to read my kindle books on my nook?"
I have a nook tablet. I downloaded the kindle app though the play store and it works great. Nook will tell you no. but both DH and i have the app

message 12: by Kami (last edited Feb 05, 2014 04:36AM) (new)

Kami Dodson-Perry | 22 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I have a normal kindle amd a Nook tablet. Is there anyway to read my kindle books on my nook?"

Look up calibre free software. You can convert any book format to another book format. In other words if you get a epub you can covert to mobi (Kindle) and even pdf can be converted also.

Smashwords is really nice because you can download the book in any format you want.

And addressing the Nicky Charles books...... her work is awesome but please remember that her books are free on every site. If they are not free please go to her author page and make her aware of this. She has had others in the past posting her free books for a price and stealing. However, her books are free on Amazon (Kindle) now as well.