Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ellie et Jasmine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Hello~ How do you do?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I''m good, Just tired and needing to catch up on half of the animes I missed lately.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I only watch about two series at a time. ._.

So, likes, dislikes?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oh wow. Um I guess if we're still talking about shows I love bleach, naruto, death note, d-gray man, code gueas, trinity blood, yu-gi-oh dislikes:dragon ball z, not sure right now for others though.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I've heard of them all, but I've only watched Naruto, the first season before Shippuden. My favorites are Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, D. Gray-man (only read the manga; haven't got to the anime), and Soul Eater. I don't actualy have any dislikes; I stop watching/reading if it doesn't interest me, like Bleach.

Likes? Dislikes?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oh okay. I watched half of the Naurto Shippudden. I never seen Fairy Tail. What's about? I seen parts of Fullmetal Alchmeist: Brotherhood to and you will love the anime series of D. Gray-man. I haven't finished the series but I'm trying to hope and do so. Soul Eater is really good to. I love Death the kid. Maybe we should start with ideas for a roleplay before we forget. We can still talk and such but think of an idea.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments That's what I have been asking—what do you like to RP and what you don't like to RP. >.>

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sorry I'm really out of it then if I didn't see it. Usually I always think its obvious but its not. So my bad. Well my likes are romance, action, horror, but it could be like highschool romance, masquerade, supernatural, or maybe anime that I think of it. My dislikes are werewolves for supenatural, sc-fi, border school.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments It's fine. :>

I'm fine with pretty much anything except for realistic RP; they're too boring for my tastes. If it's okay with you, how about a masquerade? It's been a while since I've RPied in one.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay cool. I agree I'm not fond of realistic types at all. Hmm sounds good to me. What kind of type do you want it to be? Like supernatural, high school, etc

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments How about this?

(view spoiler)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I love the sound of it all. It sounds quite good and amazaing to say the least. For it do you want to do doubles or how do you want to plan that out?

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Thanks. :) I'd rather not do doubles, so we'll just play A and B. The other characters are supporting characters. I'm thinking we start when one of them transfer to the other school and we go from there?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Your welcome. ^-^ Okay that's fine by me. Can you maybe make a list for the supporting character so I know whose playing who? And for A and B are you going to be the girl or am I it?

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Well, there aren't many supporting characters at all; they're just the student council presidents, A and B's friends, and maybe the headmaster and headmistress of the schools. It doesn't matter who I play; I'm fine with either. ._.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay I guess if its alright I can play A and then we share the different parts of the supporting characters.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Mm-kay~ For friends, I think it's better if you do A's friends. Less confusion and all that. :> Can you start making her? I have to finish another character of mine for a different RP. I'm sorry.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments No its perfectly fine. Just is there a perferred layout on how you want me to make her? It's cool since I'm finishing editing one of my characters in a different group to.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Nope. If all the basic information is included about her, then it's perfectly fine. :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay by me then. I'll work on her now and post her up either later or tomorrow.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Yeah. So it might be awhile. I'll try my best and get it done today.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments It's fine. Take your time. :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Name: Alexis Mckenize Roberts
Nick Name: Izzy, Alex, Amelia
Age: 18 ((Not sure what specfic age you wanted me to put so I'm guessing that then
Appearance: http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/blue-eyes...
Personality: She is quite fun loving and always compassionate. May have a rough and stubborn side but she doesn't let mess her up in anything at all of the sort. She is kind of like a jokester but not really since no one at all thinks she's funny but herself. She's more helpful and a good listener when it comes to describing her personality. But, Alexis is always either happy or very kind.
History:((trped))
Other: She has a rose tatto on her right inner wrist with the saying under neath "Love only matters if you make it matter."

Name: Rebecca Ariabelle Avaley
Nick Name: Becca, Ara, Belle
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/3f8be41c28...
Personality: Rebecca is the opposite of, Alexis. She's more rebellish and out going but she will do anything adventurous and push the bounds till no end. She knows when to joke and when to be serious but she also knows how to be quite rude and get her way. She would use her looks if she needs to be. But she keeps, Alexis always experceining new adventurous and fun sorts. Rebecca though does know her manners. She's also been best friends with her for ages.
Other: Like, Rebecca she has a tatto but one of a dove on the back of her left shoulder and a black feather on her right shoulder.

((Not sure but do you want me to add another character or no?))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Who's who? >.> You didn't have to do make any supporting characters

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Oh its okay I guess I kind of felt detailed. Alexis is A and, Rebecca is her friend.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Ah, okay. I don't know when I'll be done with B's profile; probably by the end of the week... >.>

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments It's cool. Well we could still talk about life or anime in the mean time. ._. Maybe even D. Gray- man. Just a suggestion.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Sure. I have to go though, so good night.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay then. Night.

message 31: by [ constellation mokke ] (last edited Apr 10, 2013 07:00PM) (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Under Construction—nearly done!

Name: Austell Ciel Anderson
Nickname(s): Aust, C
Birthday: April 9

Appearance:

Complexion: Fair
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Gray Blue
Height: 5'11"
Distinguished Features: On his back, written in neat cursive handwriting, there is this quote: "We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us." –Francois Rabelais. Austell found that quote fitting and true, so he decided to mark that quote down–as a tattoo.

Personality:
Austell is, overall, a nice and friendly guy to everyone around him. He has the kind of personality where he's popular at school, yet he feels like an outcast, unable to fit into any one certain clique or group. Although he's one of those few nice people in high school, he doesn't intervene in others' problems. He doesn't like getting into other people's business; to him, that's being a busybody and is just annoying. However, he will intervene if someone is being bullied. The act of bullying is, to him, simply stupid and unreasonable. He's a practical person. Other than that, he's basically alone, which pretty much makes him a loner I that sense. This is largely portrayed by how he's one of the last people picked for P. E., not knowing whose group to join and who to partner up with during a class project if they can choose, and sitting by himself during lunch at the cafeteria. Most of the students think that Austell should be more outgoing and more socially involved rather than being alone the way he is, but Austell dismisses that easily. He doesn't mind being alone; in fact, he enjoys it. By his lonesome, Austell is allowed to have some time to himself to think and escape from the noise the crowd around him is making. He hates loud noises and prefers tranquility over it, which is the reason why he rarely attend parties that he's been invited to. Due to his friendly demeanor, he kindly turns down the invitations with a smile. A smile from Austell can usually make a girl's day brighter, something they like a lot about Austell, though Austell himself never knows why his smile does that. It's only a simple bashful smile.

Despite Austell's nice and friendly persona, Austell can be rash and stubborn. Austell is not a hesitant person, so he will make idiotic decisions, and his actions are sometimes done without thinking. An example would be how he would carelessly intervene a bully and the bully's target. Once he's decided and set his mind on doing something, he won't change his mind unless there's a better way to go by, he can also be harsh and cold towards those he doesn't like and possibly hate, however, there aren't many, if not any at all, he hates, and therefore, his words aren't very demented. He has a reason for everything he does and say, so he has a perfectly good reason for why he doesn't like a certain person. He's very straightforward and gets right to the point with them, especially if they're giving him sass, which Austell will have no problem returning the sass. Even with all this different personality, Austell will always flash his bashful smile. That smile of his is his signature.

History:
Bulleted Version!

To be completed at a more convenient date.

Other:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay take your time. I love the picture for him by the way.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Thanks. :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Your welcome ^-^

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Ellie, I am so sorry for being so late and everything. >.< I've been busy with school and trying to finish all my characters at once that it's been *waves arms around* like that. I am so sorry! I have, excluding the history, everything finish on my character and if you're still interested in this RP after no reply from me for a couple of weeks, we can continue this. .^.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I actually am and I don't mind because I still love ya. :D Welcome back online btw.I don't really care because I still love your idea and I would still roleplay with you either way because your epic and very cool in my opinion. :3 It's fine for no history. But besides that its cool.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Thanks! :) And I'm flattered, though I don't see how I'm epic, cool. Haha. XD Anyway, how do we go about starting the RP? Should we have Austell being introduced to his new class or the school talking about the arrival of the students of the other school on the day they transfer? :3

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Your welcome.^-^ Well you are quite a wonderful and neat person after all. Probably have, Austell being introduced to his new class and then we can go from there with using, Alexis with that sort.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments ((Thanks! :) Oh yeah, what month should the RP be in? Maybe this month?))

Austell followed the chubby short lady who was the librarian to his new class in his new school on the opposite side of his school–the rival high school. He was wearing a simple blue t-shirt and khaki shorts with comfortable cloth shoes. In his right hand, he was holding a black binder that contain two spiral notebooks, a folder, a couple of loose leaf papers, and his schedule at this school. He was quiet as he followed the librarian down the hall with open doors and students trying to peer out of the doors trying to take a good look at the guy from their rival high school. Austell simply ignored their gazes of curiosity and looks of wonder of what to do to a guy from the other school; they knew very well that he wasn't the only student being transferred, but they still had to get a good look in before they made their judgement on what kind of people they were. Austell looked around the hall carefully, trying to remember what each hall looked like, but so far they looked the same: gray lockers, open doors with kids peering out, walls that were white on the top half with red and golden yellow stripes on the bottom half but with white stripes in between the colors. There were also posters hanging on the halls neatly for important announcements, but Austell paid no heed to them.

Soon enough, the chubby short librarian stopped outside a closed door, which was odd in a hallway with every classroom door opened. Austell stopped half a meter behind here and waited silently as the chubby short lady opened the door just enough to poke her head in and talk to the teacher. It was a very quick conversation and Austell entered his new class after the teacher, Mr. Emett, welcomed him with a smile and introduced himself as the home room teacher. He walked to the center of the front of the room coolly and turned to face the class of new faces, strangers.

"Kids," Mr. Emett started when he stood behind his desk. "This is Austell, the transfer student. You're all aware of the transfer program the headmaster made with the headmistress of Austell's school and the reason why. I'm hoping that you guys can help out Austell when he needs it and show him some friendliness and smiles." He turned to Austell and gave him another smile. "Welcome to our school Austell. If you need any help, be sure to let us know. I'm not exactly one of them." A wink that confirmed that he was one of the few who thought the competition was idiotic.

"Thanks Mr. Emett," Austell said with a cool voice. "As he said, I'm Austell and from your rival school. I'm not expecting total 'I can try and be nice to him. You know, since he's from the other school.' so I'm cool. Don't worry about talking trash and stuff about my school; I'm not one of those people who wants to participate so yeah. Anyway, I'll be in this class up until the masquerade party, I guess." He paused. "As cliché as it may sounds, nice to meet you all." He forced his signature bashful smile onto his face, which came out real, and a few of the girls quietly sighed.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments ((Your welcome. ^_^ Hmm...Yeah let's go with this month but I'll reply once I get on a desktop/or laptop))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments ((Okay. :) ))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments ((Sorry but just so know should I post, Alexis and, Rebecca at the same time? I just want to make sure))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments ((Like, both of them in the same post? Personally, I'd do that since it takes less time, but it's up to you. :) ))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments ((Yeah both in the same post. Okay sure thing. I just need to read your post first then go from there. It might take me a little bit though to put it up.))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments ((It's fine; don't worry about it. :) ))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments ((It might take me all of tonight. o.0 I have so many things I'm doing right now and I want to post right away but I can't. D: So it might wait till tonight or tomorrow.))

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments ((Okay~))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments ((Yep. Anyways how have you been lately?))

message 50: by [ constellation mokke ] (last edited Apr 14, 2013 02:20PM) (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments ((Good. How about you?))

« previous 1 3