Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Juliana et Jasmine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 188 (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Hello! :) How goes it?

message 2: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments 'Ello! It goes fine!

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments :) Wonderful! tee hee~

So, what do you want to do? Likes? Dislikes?

message 4: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Likes: Romance, superpowers, young adult, um.....slaves and music stuff. :)

DISLIKES: PARANORMAL, I AM SO HORRIBLE AT THAT:(

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Slaves, eh? That's a first. :P Never done that before.

How are you horrible? If you work on it, you'll get better. :3

For me, the main thing that I really like (more love) in an RP is a complex plot with good twists and turns. Though I'm not exactly sure how we can do that yet, so yeah... >.> Romance is a definite thing.

Dislikes... I don't have a lot at all; there's only one I don't like, realistic RP that doesn't have any unrealistic stuff. Too dull for my tastes.

message 6: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments True...and you are right...so I guess romance? And maybe we can do young adult and supernatural? If you want we can do doubles so that we can do the slave thing.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Yes, though I'd rather not do doubles. I've seen how it's done before, and I don't like how there are two RPies going at the same time like that. :/

message 8: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments I'm okay with that. So just the mix? Or the slaves? I really don't care.

And would you like to be the boy, or the girl?

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Mix as in the YA and supernatural right? I don't mind which I be really. :3

message 10: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay....I'm don't care either, but I'll be the girl.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Mix please. Oh, and I just remembered that supernatural and paranormal have the same meanings, so while doing supernatural, you're pretty much also doing paranormal. >.>

What should the basic plot be?

message 12: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Maybe it should be college setting. :)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments College setting... Okay. Pretty vague though. I don't have any ideas... >.>'

message 14: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments College setting at Harvard and maybe they bump into each other and their fathers are enemies and stuff like that:) We should make characters though, and maybe there fathers find out that they met, and they have a big fight, and the boy and the girl fall in love after a couple of fights.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Sounds somewhat like Romeo and Juliet. xP Is it okay if we do high school instead? High school sounds like a more fitting setting than college. Sorry I have so many suggestions and that sort, I just...picky about plots. >.> And how will we incorporate the supernatural thing?

message 16: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Sure...maybe that is how the fathers started fighting, the supernatural way. I'll make my character first.

message 17: by Juliana (last edited Mar 21, 2013 06:04PM) (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Full Name: Rachel Rose Rodriguez
Nickname: Ray
Birth Date: June 1
Birth Place: New York City, New York
Appearance:

Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye Color: She has hazel eyes, but in the pic, she was wearing brown contacts.
Weight: 96 lbs
Height: 5'9"

Personality: Rachel is sweet, and her mom and dad are very proud that they raised a good daughter. But what Rachel is hiding from her mom and dad ever since she started to go to high school, is the fact that she is a wild, party animal. She drinks, and gets very drunk, and has a problem with saying no to people. She is a quick thinker and she can get into trouble easily. She loves to play soccer, and is the best in her all girl college team.

Background History: Rachel got her nickname when her little sis couldn't say Rachel, and it stuck, Ray. Rachel likes that name, but only people she knows can use it. When she was small, her dad taught her how to play soccer, because he wants her to be the best soccer player in the world. He is a coach, so he was really rough on her, but now she is really good and she owes it all to her dad, who never doubted that she would make him very proud. What she doesn't know is that her dad was a very evil man.
Power: She can convince anyone to do anything. Which comes in handy at some times.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush: None
Pets:
*None
Family:
* George Rodriguez
* Patricia Rodriguez
* Eli Rodriguez-Bro
(Alive)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I take a while to make characters, so I won't be able to post him soon... >.>

message 19: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments It's okay! I understand

message 20: by [ constellation mokke ] (last edited Mar 23, 2013 02:21PM) (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments
Name: Kenneth Matthew Dawson
Nickname(s): Ken
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Birthday: January 2

Appearance:

Complexion: Tan
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6’
Weight: 125 lbs.

Personality:
The shortest way you can describe one such as Kenneth is...talented and complex. He's quite a mysterious person to most, but those who have talked to him from time to time knows he is not the person the public view him as. Generally, Kenneth is that sweet, quiet, and quite an optimistic person. He's not one to get into others' business; he may act like he cares about a situation, but he actually doesn't. You can see that he's a multi-faced person to the public. A wonderful actor...and a good manipulator of words.

Those who really know him are pretty much labeled as "special ones". The side of Kenneth that they see isn't what they normally see at all. In fact, that's his true personality, and it's one that he has willingly hidden for no apparent reason. Girls, dear no. They may actually fall prey to him. A combination of a good actor, a manipulator, and that like a bit of a bad boy type, Kenneth may actually be more shrouded in mystery than one think him to be. Boys think him to be hilarious and sarcastic. The way Kenneth play with words, it's like he can control what he wants, when he wants. However, Kenneth is too kind to be doing that. He doesn't like taking advantage of people, well, only if they're kind adults and the elderly; he can care less about people his age. Kenneth is sometimes oblivious to feelings felt toward him by girls, so he will accidentally hurt their feelings. When that happens, he is quite cute with his confused countenance.

It's really not possible to describe Kenneth without actually knowing and talking to him to get to know him. For now, this shall do.

Brief History:

Family:
✥ Lisa Sara Dawson - Mother
✥ Mason Dawson - Father
✥ Elizabeta Mira Dawson - Younger Sister (older twin)
✥ Elyse Layna Dawson - Younger Sister (younger twin)

Supernatural Ability(ies):
Healing
Wound Transferal
Kenneth rarely uses Wound Transferal; he uses it so rarely that he's completely forgotten about this ability. He only remembers about this supernatural ability when either Elizabeta or Elyse asks him if he could take their wounds when they get hurt.

Other:

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I don't know what to put for the last four right now, but I should be able to come up with something tomorrow. Kenneth's profile is the shortest one I've done since...I don't know... >.> The personality is shorter than usual too. o.o

message 22: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay...So I guess you are leaving?

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Not yet. I just don't have anything in mind for them now, but we can start the RP if you want. ._.

message 24: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Okay...Can you start. :)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments I'll have to do it tomorrow... I have to go now. It's pretty late now. Sorry! ><

message 26: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments its okay!

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Is there a specific setting you want me to start or no? I don't know how to start it. >.>

message 28: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Maybe its the first day of school? And maybe they bump into each other?

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Lunch period or a class period? I'm fine with either.

message 30: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Maybe lunch...yeah...lunch.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Kenneth sighed as he fed the bill acceptor of the vending machine with a dollar. He casually punched in the code for the iced tea and waited for the machine to drop him his drink. It was Kenneth's lunch period, and he had just finished his school, which tasted as dull as before. The pizza's crust was hard, the tomato sauce was weird, the cheese looked like it was left in the fridge for too long, and the pepperoni appeared to be uncooked. Altogether, the slice of pepperoni pizza he got for lunch was horrible. At least, he didn't glare at the tray and squeezed the tray with the slice of pizza into a ball and throwing out in the trash can. That would have ruined his clothing: a short sleeved dark denim designer dress shirt, newblue khakis, and black cloth shoes. He was quite positive his mother would be quite upset that he had dirtied his clothing on the first day of his senior year in high school. He wasn't planning on getting his mother angry about that; he was already not in a good mood that he decided not to buy his own lunch that morning from Wawa. Terrible choice, but that's in the past. What's done is done. He couldn't redo it, and so, there he was, bending down to get his iced tea from the vending machine. At least the drinks tasted normal.

message 32: by Juliana (last edited Mar 23, 2013 09:55AM) (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel laughed with some of her friends, they were talking about new clothes. She got up and stretched, some of the guys whistling. Rachel rolled her eyes and grabbed her tray, with a half slice of pizza still there. She hated the pizza they served her, it tasted like cardboard, with the fake cheese and lumpy tomato sauce, it truly disgusted her. One of her friends looked at her plate and giggled. Rachel brought the plastic plate to the garbage, and went to the vending machine, at least there would be something in her stomach for soccer practice. She couldn't survive soccer practice on an empty stomach, and people would laugh at her if she fainted. Rachel waited patiently for the guy in front of her, sighing at how slow he was going. It possibly couldn't take that long to get a drink or a snack, could it? Rachel smiled and tapped her feet.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Turning around, Kenneth twisted the cap of the iced tea. His dark blue eyes were on the bottle as he started walking back to his table where his friends and he sat. It was on the other side of the cafeteria, quite close to the doors that led in and out of the room. He took a sip of his drink without stopping, which meant that he wasn't looking where he was going. Due to that, he bumped into someone, nearly spilling the contents of his bottle, but his reflexes were quick and he was able to move the bottle aside before it spilled.

message 34: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Kenneth bumped into Rachel and she fell, hurting her arm. She felt a crack and gasped. Everyone stayed silent as she looks up to see Kenneth move the bottle of iced tea. She braces herself for the tea to come on her, but it never does. Rachel groaned and gets up slowly, her arm throbbing. Now she wasn't going to play soccer possible for the rest of the season if it was sprained. She looks at Kenneth with hatred, and said, "What was that for!"

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Kenneth quickly kneeled down in front of Rachel and set the uncapped bottle aside. "I'm so sorry," He said, holding out a hand somewhat nervously. "Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need help getting up?" Unlike other people, Kenneth's apology was sincere and concern about what just happened. He wasn't going to feel right if he didn't know if she was okay or not. He quickly glanced at her and saw her eyes with distaste, but he dismissed the look silently. First day of senior year and there was, most likely, trouble halfway through the day. Luck wasn't on Kenneth's side today.

message 36: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She grabbed his arm and said, "I think I broke my other arm." She looked at it and shuddered, it looked twisted, but it only throbbed. She was a little concerned about how she was going to play soccer, but she knew that it was over, she was probably never going to play soccer because once you break something, it could break easily, just like a twig. Now her friends, who she thought were friends would probably call her twig. She gritted her teeth, she hated when people made fun of her and she would have to tell them to stop. What most people don't know is that she has a silver tongue, and it is very useful at sometimes.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments "Want me help you to the infirmary?" Kenneth asked as he pulled her up, his eyes on her other arm. He looked back at Rachel. "I didn't mean what I did. I wasn't looking. Sorry." He repeated. If her arm was broken, he could easily heal it right here and now. Healing biotic organisms was his supernatural power. Restoring her potentially broken arm back to health was a piece of cake. However, the only people who knew about his supernatural power was his family; no one outside knew of his power and he certainly didn't want anyone to know about it now.

message 38: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She shook her head, "No..I think I'll just...um...tough it out, I guess." Rachel didn't want to admit that she might have a broken arm, but she didn't want to 'tough it out'. She sighed and looked up at him. "Thank you for helping." It was a sarcastic tone, but she kind of meant it. Besides, it wasn't his fault, he didn't see her. She smiled a little, thinking that it was perfect how her first day as a senior, she already broke her arm.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments "You know," Kenneth started, exhaling. "When people say that, something unpleasant is bound to happen. Are you sure you'll be okay?" He didn't want to be held responsible for her arm if it really was broken. If she wasn't going to go to the infirmary, perhaps he could leave a bit of his Healing power in her arm so that her arm would heal faster than normal. It was going to be a risky move if it came down to that.

message 40: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments "Really, I will be fine, I will see the doctor later today...or not." Her father hated doctors, and nurses, he called them witches. They would find out about her powers, and then they would pock and cut her open, her father would say. He always was scared that someone would find out about Rachel, then that would be the end of her life. But Rachel always rolled her eyes, she could just say to forget it. Her father said that some people can resist, if they had the will.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Kenneth raised a brow, but said nothing more about it. If that's what she wanted, then he had no other say in it. He let go of her arm and bent down to pick up his iced tea. As he rose, his fingers lightly brushed against her other arm; it was light enough that she didn't feel it. Although she may not have felt his fingers brushing against her arm, she might have felt a cool tingle from his Healing power.

"Alright then," Kenneth said with a bright smile. "I don't think we've met before, have we? I'm Kenneth."

message 42: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments She felt a sensation in her arm, it felt really good, almost like it was healing. Rachel closed her eyes, but the pain came back instantly. She then opened her eyes, looking at Kenneth. "I'm Rachel...and I would extend hands, but I'm kind of in pain with the other on right now." Rachel didn't think that he was a power holder, he was very clumsy, and looked to...she couldn't quite put it in words, but she knew something was different about him.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments "It's fine," Kenneth replied. "Don't worry about it. Nice meeting you Rachel. See you 'round sometime." He flashed another smile before walking around her and back to the table. Just as he passed her, he said in a low voice, "It'll heal faster than it normally will, about half the time it usually takes." And with that, he was gone, back to his table with his friends. He had given away more than he should have, but it didn't seem like that big of a problem. Despite that, Kenneth wasn't going to dismiss what he did easily.

message 44: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel's eyes widened and she took a step towards her table. Her friends didn't come over, and she was kind of shocked. What friends they are. Rachel decided that she should walk to the grass, where she will be alone to think. She walks outside, and sits under a tree, her arm hurting really bad, but feeling a lot better.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Soon after Kenneth returned to his table, his friends stood up and went outside, saying that they needed fresh air. Kenneth, however, rolled his eyes and followed, though he suspected it may be more than just needing fresh air. Perhaps they saw him with Rachel, and was interested in what they thought a relationship. It, of course, wasn't anything to what they thought, but it wasn't like they were going to take his word for it. And so, they just went outside for whatever time they had left of their lunch period--ten minutes. Once outside, Kenneth simply sat on the grass, legs crossed, staring up at the sky. His friends were just around, texting to their girlfriends or some other friends while joking around.

message 46: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel looks up at the sky, wondering why a big group of guys were coming outside. She groaned, she hated when people ruined her peace and quiet. Rachel got up quietly, and came over to the group of boys, determined. "Please, this is a quiet place, and you just ruined my peace. If you want to go and talk to your girlfriends, go and talk to them in the school, not here, where you are yelling in my ear!"

message 47: by [ constellation mokke ] (last edited Mar 30, 2013 01:26PM) (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Half of the boys looked uncertain, while the other half looked like they were going to sass back. Before any of them made a move or said anything, Kenneth spoke up. "Hey guys. It is quiet out here; the weather's pretty nice too. It'd be nice if you can contribute to the peace out here, don't you think?" His voice held a tone that was familiar with his friends that meant, please do what I ask. The boys sighed or shrugged and reluctantly went back inside, muttering under their breaths. Kenneth said nothing and exhaled, turning his attention back to the blue sky.

message 48: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel smiled at Kenneth, and she said quietly, after all the boys left, "Thanks." She sat down back on her spot, looking at the blue sky, but she kept on glancing at Kenneth. Everytime she looked at him, something inside her buzzed. She knew that something was different about him. But she kept on ignoring her thoughts, and tried to focus on the sky, the breeze touching her face, it felt really nice.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 843 comments Feeling looks behind him every minute or two, Kenneth was starting to feel uneasy. He didn't know why he kept getting looks behind his back, but he knew who it was giving him them: Rachel. She was the only one who was outside with him, and who sat not that far from him. Perhaps it was because of what he did with his Healing power to her broken arm. Well, it was the most likely reason.

"What is it?" Kenneth questioned, standing up with his hands in his pockets. "You keep glancing at me. Something wrong?"

message 50: by Juliana (last edited Mar 30, 2013 08:24PM) (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) | 1744 comments Rachel cleared her throat. "Um..maybe." She came closer, siting next to him. "Are you different?" She asked, hoping he would take the hint. It was very odd for her to be next to this guy, it was like they were the same. Did he have powers, her mind thought. She was so confused, that she shook her head, and sighed, she probably knew that he wouldn't answer that, under the grounds that he probably wasn't. Or maybe he would lie to keep his name safe.

« previous 1 3 4