Irresistible Desire (Savannah, #1) Irresistible Desire question

Irresistible Desire (A Savannah Novel) What did you Think of the book?
Danielle Jamie Danielle Mar 21, 2013 04:11PM
What do you all think of Book One for the Savannah Trilogy?! Who was your favorite character in the book? Did you have any favorite parts that stuck with you after you finished reading the book??

I have to be honest, I'm really disappointed in the editing of these books. I like the lay out of the story and really enjoy that part of the books, but it's hard to get past the grammar errors.

Danielle Jamie thanks yeah i am super excited bc I just got an Agent and she's an editor so going to fix anything my editor missed :) ...more
Sep 13, 2013 08:09AM · flag

I just finished all the books - I liked each book for different reasons, I love Kayden, and Jax, and Dixon, I love how it was all wrapped up at the end.

I have enjoyed the whole series. Savannah and Kayden are my favorite. Even Kayden's pov was good.

Danielle Jamie So thrilled you enjoyed the series I hope you'll Enjoy Brooklyn's just as much :) ...more
Nov 10, 2014 06:17AM

I loved the book. The chemistry between Kayden and Savannah was amazing. it did need some more editing done to it, but other than that I loved it!!!