LOTR (lord of the rings) fan club discussion

fellowship of the ring RPG (original people)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (komikia) | 2 comments Mod
Okay this is an RPG for the fellowship of the ring. Your first comment must include your character. After that there are no rules as far as what you must say in this topic.EXAMPLE:

Character: Aragorn

when you are talking in the RPG put "". If YOU are talking in an RPG put (). EXAMPLE: i walk up to Frodo, "can i have the ring?" (LOL! I don't know why Aragorn wants the ring!)

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 2 comments Wow. You have ISSUES!

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (komikia) | 2 comments Mod
if ur gonna join this group u hav to be nice 2 me. and seriously, you can't talk. you can whisper, but i have a headache so dont talk.

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 2 comments ? What? We are the only ones on this and you're saying I can't be mean to you? Gosh, I should quit! Where's the fun in that? LOL! Just kidding. (not) lol.

message 5: by Ariel (last edited Sep 26, 2011 08:27AM) (new)

Ariel Murga | 1 comments Character: Eowyn (this will be fun! Can you start one with all new heroes after lotr ends? like with the remaining Nazgul or something. I don't really remember what happened to the other 8 of them?)((Alright I researched it the Nazgul perished with the ring, but maybe some other great evil has arisen? After all Sauron was not the original evil.))