Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Book Swaps > Book Swap

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JJ (new)

JJ Holding Do you have books you no longer need?

Start a topic listing your books and what books you would like to swap for. then other members can swap with you. any addresses for post will have to be done through private mail.

message 2: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Brooke (jeromevbrooke) Review swaps ?

jeromevbrooke@yahoo.com

erotic fantasy and paranormal

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Taylor This is for paperback books that you have read and are willing to get rid of by mailing it to the other person. This was made by Jayde, who is no longer able to post be a mod.
If you want to do this I will make topics for the US & Canada & Other then you would go into the folder of your choice and list the books you are willing to mail to someone else, now to off set the price of mailing the book,they are supposed to mail you a book. Let me know and i will go to it, but if no one is interested I'm not going to go through all of the trouble making topics/folders/whatever. So if this is somthing y'all want comment if no comments are made the topic will be deleted.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Brenner (amandabrenner) Crystal wrote: "This is for paperback books that you have read and are willing to get rid of by mailing it to the other person. This was made by Jayde, who is no longer able to post be a mod.
If you want to do th..."

Just a comment: The cost of mailing books is not cheap, and may be more than you would pay to get books elsewhere. Personally, unless there is something in particular that I really want to read, I patronize book sales that are held twice a year by a group of university women. I go there with a list and stock up for the year. At this point, I still have four Robin Cooks left to read before their next sale in September.

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Taylor That's what I thought when I saw this topic. Here we have flat rate shipping that'd be the only way it might be worth while( depending on the size you could prob fit 5-6 books in the 10$ box) but I'm my opinion I would rather drive down to the goodwill or thrift store and just buy it for $1.

message 6: by Tamra (new)

Tamra LeValley (tamral) Can anyone lend me the kindle version of Broken Prince by Jen Wylie by Jen Wylie?

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Taylor Tamra wrote: "Can anyone lend me the kindle version of Broken Prince by Jen Wylieby Jen Wylie?"

Go info the book loan folder in the kindle request folder and post in there. Hope you get it!!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Broken Prince (other topics)