Do-Overs discussion

Book Discussion > Has Anybody Read This????

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Write hear about books that you LOVE, but nobody else seems to have read. Strange...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, has anyone read Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor? I LOVE that book.

message 3: by Josiane, of Clouded Days (new)

Josiane Claremont | 73 comments Mod
Kat wrote: "Ok, has anyone read Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor? I LOVE that book."

Chiznicks, I'm still getting around to read that book!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

READ IT!!!!!
NOW.

message 5: by Josiane, of Clouded Days (new)

I've read Slumber. It's an amazingly awesome fiction-fantasy-romance book! Chiznicks, I just keep re-reading it, because the romance-y part is just so sweet!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! Have you ever the Seven Realm series by Cinda Williams Chima. It's fantasy and seriously butt-kicking. It has romance too.

message 7: by Perenelle (new)

Perenelle | 2 comments SEVEN REALMS!!! What an amazing series, the ending was soo sweettt!! <3

Um...has anyone ever read Tantalize series by Cynthia Leitich Smith or something like that?

The ratings on goodreads wasnt amazing though, i was surprised. Tantalize (Tantalize, #1) by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Has anyone ever read Hourglass by Myra McEntire? Hourglass (Hourglass, #1) by Myra McEntire

And has anyone ever read The Diviners by Libba Bray? AMAZING BOOK The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray

message 8: by Josiane, of Clouded Days (last edited Apr 18, 2013 04:06PM) (new)

I only read Tantalize. Then, I didn't realize it had become a series, so I haven't gotten the chance to read the other books yet, BUT I EAGERLY ANTICIPATE!!!! I love spoilers, so plz someone tell me...Does Quincie eventually end up with Zachary? I read the summaries of the books, and I'm juSt waiting for my chance to read them. I LOV SPOILERS!!!!

The Diviners, I have read. It was okay. The ending was a little funky; I had no idea what had happened. Is it a series? I'm pretty sure it is, because of the weird ending.

K, so what about A Separate Peace A Separate Peace by John Knowles ? I just finished it for school. It has a REALLY sad/weird/awful/(no words to describe it) ending.

message 9: by Perenelle (new)

Perenelle | 2 comments Ooooh, Quincie doesnt end up with Zach...BUT, she does end up with someone ><

message 10: by Josiane, of Clouded Days (new)

whoa. it isn't Kieran (or whatever his name is)?! BLU-BLECK!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't read the Diviners by Libba Bray, but I did read A Great and Terrible Beauty.

message 12: by Josiane, of Clouded Days (new)

Lucky!!! I'm gonna try and read it again while I'm at the library for summer service hours. You signin' up?

Oh yeah!!!

Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause : the only werewolf book in existence that is on par with Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (I have yet to read Taken by Storm)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mebbe.