Nook Book Lending Library Club discussion

YA

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laken (last edited Mar 21, 2013 12:54PM) (new)

Laken | 10 comments Hi! So, I have gotten several nook friends from here but when I go and look at their lend me books they are all the kinda books I dont read. I would love to find some friends that are into YA paranormal, humor, romance, fantasy. My email is lakes21@ymail.com. I have a lot of very good lend me books.

message 2: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Piazza (cullenmama) | 4 comments i have some of those i would lend. I am new to this though, not sure what exactly to do. Private message me when you get a chance and help me out with this thing! lol

message 3: by Lilah (new)

Lilah Chavez (lilypadchavez408) FYI ... Julie Prestsater's Double Threat book 1 is currently free for the next couple of days or maybe its just for today ... it is a YA novel ... and a lend me book as well ...

message 4: by Serena (new)

Serena (renaroo) | 12 comments I sent invite. Sounds like we have the same taste in books ;)

message 5: by Dariteone86 (new)

Dariteone86 | 51 comments I have some but they are mostly the first to be lent out.. if I get any more i will let you know

message 6: by Erica (new)

Erica (ericalaurie) | 13 comments I sent you an invite.

message 7: by Erica (new)

Erica (ericalaurie) | 13 comments Laken, I will lend you Haunted as soon as I am done with it. Enjoy the two I sent. :]

message 8: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Thank you so much! :)

message 9: by Erica (new)

Erica (ericalaurie) | 13 comments Haunted is sent.

oh my gosh is it creepy! I almost want to make my hubby come home early from boys night out!

message 10: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Thank you! Haha! It was awesome!

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Pulliam (sandypllm) | 201 comments Mod
Laken,
I'm surprised I have not gotten a friend request from you? I have a ton of paranormal YA romance and all the other books you like. I'll look for your friend request:)

Sandy

Laken wrote: "Hi! So, I have gotten several nook friends from here but when I go and look at their lend me books they are all the kinda books I dont read. I would love to find some friends that are into YA paran..."

message 12: by Erica (new)

Erica (ericalaurie) | 13 comments Laken. I just sent you The Departed.

message 13: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Erica wrote: "Laken. I just sent you The Departed."

Thank you! You are amazing!

message 14: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Sandra wrote: "Laken,
I'm surprised I have not gotten a friend request from you? I have a ton of paranormal YA romance and all the other books you like. I'll look for your friend request:)

Sandy

Laken wrote:..."

Awesome!! I don't know why either..:P We're friends now so all is good. Thanks! :)