message 1: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yup here it is! C:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!
So what do you have in mind?

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Do you want to continue our old one? C:

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know, I think I might want to do something different.

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Sure, like what? :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea, haha

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol okay we could do;;

Werewolves
Mermaids
Vampires
Soulsucker
Angels
Demons

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Werewolves!

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Haha okay! Any ideas for the plot?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh...there could be a human girl and a werewolf imprints on her...oops, I'm going into a twilight fanfic

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol yeah that's cool. And what if... later in the story he bites her? XD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, you want her to turn? Or just be really injured?

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maybe she gets really injured and almost dies.. and then he bites her to safe her?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, but how would that save her? Wouldn't that just kill her?

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) The werewolf in her survives and her body heals faster? XD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

The werewolf in her? I thought she was human.

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah, but when he bites her the second time she does become a werewolf? Or don't you want that? XD

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know! Uh...I don't know, do you want to just rp and when the time comes when he bites her we'll decide then?

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure, do you mind if I'll be the girl.. ghehe?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

can we do doubles?

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure :) or we could make another one?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

can we do doubles, if you don't mind ^^

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Sure ^^ so what's with the other one?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know, sorry it seems like I'm being rude, but really I'm just so tired!

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) No it's okay haha, maybe the one who bites the girl is the alpha, and there is his beta who imprents on her sister?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! Ooh yeah! So our werewolves are like the twilight ones?

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah :D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokie, characters now?

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Imma make rhem tomorrow, on phone now :3 you could do them now? Can I be the beta and the Alpha's mate?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure sure, and I have to make it later, my mum had a baby a week ago and I've been helping out a lot, and it's my brother's birthday today.

message 31: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Aww congratulations on both ghehe c: & okay, I'll make mine later too

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cheers ^^

Name: Talon Jacobs
Appearance: http://m.justjared.com/pl/2012/09/20/...
Other: Alpha of the pack.

Name: Megan Brooks
Appearance: http://wallpaperscraft.com/image/girl...
Other:

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, I thought I was playing the younger sister...

message 35: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oh k I'll make her older ^^

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokie, so you want to start?

message 37: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Could you haha?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you? I'm about to go to the shop across the street, I'll only be like, 10 minutes.

message 39: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oh yeah sure, where should we start at the forest? I'll just start there.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera was walking in the forest, alone. She liked to walk there, it was great. Calm. Serene. She sighed happily and brushed her blue dress of a bit as she walked.

Lucas sat with his back against the tree, panting. He knew he was about to shift, but he tried to held back. It had been a short time since he had and he hadn't been a werewolf for a long time. He bit his lip.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Talon shifted back into his human from, grabbing a pair of cutoffs he hid behind some bushes and put them on. Another one phased today, and now it was his job as the alpha to calm him down.

Megan followed after her sister in the woods, not wanting her to beefy alone, it was the woods after all and you don't know what could happen in there.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucas groaned and buried his head in his knees, trying to stop the trembling. He breathed out and in deeply. He finally managed to stop. He sighed of relief.

Savera looked back at Megan and grinned softly. "What? I thought you hated walking?" she asked as she kept on walking.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Talon managed to find the guy, Lucas, before he phased again.
"Hey, are you ok?" He asked him, like he always did to new wolves to get them talking.

Megan shrugged, stepping in beside her.
"I didn't want you to get lost or anything" she replied.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucas nodded sligthly. "What was that?" he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck. He let out a shaky breath. Well, he knew that he was a werewolf, but it was just... strange.

"Me? Get lost?" she chuckled, looking at her younger sister. They didn't really look alike, except for the hair colour.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"You just phased, come on, lets get you some clothes" Talon said, nodded towards the direction of his house after noticing that Lucas was naked.

Megan shook her head and chuckled at her older sister, nudging her ribs playfully.
They got along pretty well actually, even though they didn't really look alike.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucas nodded, pretty shaken up though. He didn't know wether he should trust him, but he seemed to know what was happening. He stood up and walked with him to the house.

Savera grinned and nudged her back playfully. She frowned when she heard a strange noise, like a wolf howling. "Hmm. Did you hear that?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Talon nodded, knowing full well that his house was about 20 minutes away from here.
"Stop" he said suddenly after hearing a few twigs snap.

Megan nodded, looking over her shoulder.
"Yeah. I think we should get out of here" she advised her sister, scratching the side of her head slightly.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucas frowned, hearing it too. "What?" he asked, looking around. He began to shudder again, through the panic. He bit his lip.

Savera nodded. "I don't know.. I really like to see wolves.. but.." she trailed off. She didn't want to bring her sister into danger.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Talon ignored the noise and continued to walk towards the house.

"Oh my God" Megan muttered, her eyes wondering over the left, peering over a few beaches to see bare but cheeks.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Savera followed her eyes and her eyes widened. "Uh wow," she murmured, holding back a laugh.

Lucas shuddered more but walked after him, he had to stop after a moment. He was going to shift, he couldn't hold it back. He bit his lip and then shifted, howling in pain as he did.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17